Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
canyon_creeper
AzB Bronze Member
canyon_creeper is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

03-19-2017, 04:16 PM

Glen should be at my place this week and he's making the pockets 4Ĺ" and 5" on my gc1. I'll post pics when it's done.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old
  (#17)
denwhit
AzB Silver Member
denwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond repute

03-19-2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canyon_creeper View Post
Glen should be at my place this week and he's making the pockets 4Ĺ" and 5" on my gc1. I'll post pics when it's done.

Tell him Dennis is waiting in Salem! But he knows. Hopefully he's able to travel.

*Pool is not my only fun thing.

"I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fu++ with me, Iíll kill you all."
Sec of Defense James Mattis

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money" ó Alexis de Tocqueville

Old
  (#18)
canyon_creeper
AzB Bronze Member

03-19-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denwhit View Post
Tell him Dennis is waiting in Salem! But he knows. Hopefully he's able to travel.
Will do.

Old
  (#19)
denwhit
AzB Silver Member
denwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond reputedenwhit has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canyon_creeper View Post

Hey, how did the project go?

*Pool is not my only fun thing.

"I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fu++ with me, Iíll kill you all."
Sec of Defense James Mattis

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money" ó Alexis de Tocqueville

Old
  (#20)
canyon_creeper
AzB Bronze Member

04-08-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denwhit View Post
Hey, how did the project go?
It was overcome by events, one after another. The rails turned out great and Glen is supposed to put it all together on Tuesday. I will post pics once she's ready for play.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: