Color of Money Cue owners' and fan page!

Dedeye1209

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Howdy friends!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/193378647843237/

Here is a link to my Facebook page celebrating the artistry of Dan Janes' Color of Money Cue. Owners and lovers of this piece of pocket billiards history are welcomed to join and encouraged to post pics of your CoMQ and tell it's story.

Or just "like" our group and look at some great cues! We are still pretty small, so don't get too excited yet!

But check it out anyway.

Thanks,
Brad

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Color of Money design I've seen that I would want to own is the "Doom" version by Eddie Cohen.
If I recall correctly, the cue belongs to Kaiserman and it's absolutely the best version made.....ever (IMO).
In case he reads my post, please keep in mind that if the cue ever needs a new home, just think of me.
Eddie Cohen set the height of the bar for Color of Money design cues when he made the "Doom" cue.

Matt B.

Last edited:

Dedeye1209

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One for sale...

There was one for sale recently, by Cohen. I don't remember the guy's name, but he had pics on my page. He was asking $2600.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Color of Money design I've seen that I would want to own is the "Doom" version by Eddie Cohen.
If I recall correctly, the cue belongs to Kaiserman and it's absolutely the best version made.....ever (IMO).
In case he reads my post, please keep in mind that if the cue ever needs a new home, just think of me.
Eddie Cohen set the height of the bar for Color of Money design cues when he made the "Doom" cue.

Matt B.

That's a beautiful cue.

A lot of people criticized the original Joss design because it was not truly in the style of a Bushka. But it went on to establish itself on its own, of course because of the movie

That Janes design is probably the most famous cue design in history.

The Cohen version is spectacular.