Meucci Originals OL-1

Razor

Lex Parsimoniae
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Greetings AZ'ers:

Here for your consideration is a Meucci Originals OL-1 in 95-98% condition. This has been a safe queen for the last couple of years while in my possession, and quite possibly, most of her life.

I got her in, hit about 12 balls with her, and stashed her away. It is time that she move on to someone else that will appreciate her beauty. I am merely thinning the herd around the ol' homestead.

Priced to sell at $SOLD shipped (that includes a 1x1 case for protection during transit, PayPal fees (must have a solid history or references
here with verified account and a confirmed PayPal address), shipping and insurance, everything required to get it to your door safely and securely).

I have looked this cue over up and down, and the only flaw I notice is a very tiny chip in the butt cap (toward the end of the video). In addition, I don't see any roll whatsoever, but consider it to have
a hint of one when making your decision...just to be safe and to prevent disappointment. :)

Specs are pretty standard stuff, I am estimating 19-19.5 oz for the cue and close to 12.5- 13 mm at the ferrule (estimating closer to 13). If you need specifics, I won't be back in the shop until
Monday, and all measuring devices are there.

Attached is a link to video for your consideration, although you will have to forgive my amateur status, the deep breathing & shaky hands in the video. :grin-square:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogr0WUzFlCA

No iTrader or reputation around this joint -- no need to apply unless you are willing to use escrow service.

PM me any questions. I am very busy, so give me a day or two to respond. If you don't hear from me at all, that most likely means I am not interested in selling to you (no offense, just business).

Please be respectful of others, DO NOT bump this thread with questions. PM me and I can edit the original post if needed. Guaranteed to be exactly as described, or you simply return to
me for a refund.

Great opportunity for Meucci aficionados and collectors alike. Also, a little flashback to a different era. This cue in this condition doesn't come up for sale that often...grab a piece of pocket
billiards goodness while you can. Should go fast, don't miss this opportunity.

Thanks for looking.

~Razor

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 531
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 622
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 607