ATTENTION ART CANTANDO COLLECTORS: 5 Unchalked & Dead Straight Monster Cues for Sale

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
ATTENTION ART CANTANDO COLLECTORS: 5 Unchalked & Dead Straight Monster Cues for Sale

Art made less than 100 cues in his late in life cue making career. I owned all 5 of of these MINT & DEAD STRAIGHT Cantando cues in the past and have been comissioned to sell them out of a collector's collection. Please email me at m.gartland@twc.com or call me at (859) 420-8733 for specs and prices on these very rare cues.

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
The Amboyna Burl cue is going, going, gone. One down and 4 to go. So, who is going to be the next to buy some of the biggest cues by a maker who made less than 100 cues in his short cue making career.

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
The Ebony on Ebony cue is now no longer available for sale. So, 2 down and 3 to go. The two biggest ones are still available for sale -- an 8 pointer and a 6 pointer, both with Ebony noses.

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
I moved two more of the Cantandos this week. The only one left is the 16 pointer. This cue was made for me by Art and has never been chalked and rolls dead straight together and apart.