New Vikings

Webbs Billiards

Billiards Dealer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Viking Cues has a whole new line of cues that will be available August 15.

As seen here http://www.vikingcue.com/viking-cues-2015/?sort=pricedesc.

Several of the past years' limited cues are now going to be available with customizable changes.

If you'd like to preorder one of these cues, send me an email to: sales@webbsbilliardssupply.com

Standard 15% off and free shipping conus. We do offer a classified military discount as well.

AZBilliards forums has been a great source of friends and customers. I hope to hear from you.

If you talk to any of my previous customers, they'll probably mention that I enjoy sending random free gifts with orders.

I'm usually interested in making multi-cue deals, and Viking is my number 1 product, so deals on Vikings are definitely a plus.

For those that need me to have an item for sale here....

V104_Natural__91324.1405357560.420.645.jpg

V104K $203.15 w/free us ground shipping.

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I just noticed your military discount you offer. That Is Awesome !!!, hope bases all over the country takes advantage as well as many vets. Good Luck With Your Sale !!!

Webbs Billiards

Billiards Dealer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I just noticed your military discount you offer. That Is Awesome !!!, hope bases all over the country takes advantage as well as many vets. Good Luck With Your Sale !!!

I appreciate the support.

I actually just found out that Viking is changing their MAP pricing starting Aug 15, from 15% off to 10% off. So this is your last chance to order a New Viking Cue at the best price.

As a Military bonus between now and Aug 15, Webb's Billiards will pay for the first inscription line (up to 10 characters) if it includes "USMC" "USAF" "USARMY" "USN" "USA" or "USCG" on any New US made Viking cue listed at or above $239, shipped to a US address.

Last edited: