P6070037.jpg

P6070038.jpg

P6070039.jpg

P6070045.jpg

P6070047.jpg

P6070049.jpg

P6070051.jpg

Hello AZer's,
Well it's three days till my summer vacation. So I'll need a little cash to spend. I have a Meucci Original for sale, However not sure the exact worth. If interested, please feel free to make a reasonable offer.
The specs:
21-22oz, One Original shaft with a slight roll, No wobble, 58".

The Good:
I just had Cuecrazy(Greg Colbert) clean the shaft and put a new tip on it. Le pro. I test hit with it and it hit just fine.

The Ugly:
There are a few SMALL chips in the clear, In the wrap section the are Seven dents in a spiral pattern on the wrap/clear near the end of the wrap.

Might partake into trades, however I'm unsure at this time. Interested in Dale Perry cues and others. Would like the cash however.
Thank you,
Vinnie

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The bay is a great place to sell Meucci's IMHO. More people there bid on them and you can hardly get a smell of a hit here unless its an old Meucci that is hard to find.

My cues forearm, points and veneers are the exact same but my buttsleeve is all black and the ringwork has two solid white lines instead of the broken line ringwork. This was a great hitting stick for a Meucci IMO!!

According to the blue book its a MO-7 worth anywhere from $365-$800

I'd agree with the 200-250 estimate with the way the cuemarket is right now and with a wobble and chipped clear. This was another good looking cue Meucci makes IMHO.

asiasdad

Banned
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Methodman201 said:
Thanks man, The Bay it is. Guess I'll have to open up an account now.

You would do better on ebay using an established account of
a friend if possible. As a (0) zero count it will be very difficult
getting people to bid.

Whatever you do, list it as honestly as you have listed it here,
and you will protect your friends ebay reputation, or establish
yours.

You get rep for listing it like you did here.

Danny