Help ...bigger is not better

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
most of the time
when i click on a post
its too large for me laptop screen
so i have to use the bar at the bottom to move the screen from side to side to read a post..:angry::angry::angry:
how can i get the posts to fit my screen??????

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
You can try pressing CTRL and - (minus) to zoom out (CTRL and + will zoom back in).

Or you can go to the very bottom left of the AZB page where it says "Azb V4" and choose another style that will fit your screen better.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, Command or Control and + or - to zoom in and out.

"Objects in mirror are closer than they appear"

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks for the help ........:thumbup:
the default vbulletin fits my screen..........:smile:

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
The real issue isn't your laptop. The real issue is lazy inconsiderate posters who won't take less than one minute to resize their photos before they post them.

That right, you know who you are. Half the damned posted graphics won't fit on a 23 inch monitor nevermind a laptop.

Ita annoying and with the plethora of free, easy , and quick to use programs available, there's no reason not to take the few seconds it does take to resize the graphics.

Here's one very good one ... there are plenty to choose from.
http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDownload.htm

***edit .. on a side note, I can't believe there isn't some kind of "plug in" for the forum software itself that simply resizes graphics on the fly, behind the scenes when they are uploaded.

Not to diminish the old saying ... " if bigger is better, then too big must be just right."

Last edited: