I'm a grandpa!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Twin identical girls born to my daughter on Nov 25th, just a day before my birthday to boot :grin-square:

First thing my son (who is turning 16 in a few days) asks my daughter "Is it OK if I teach them to play pool?" :thumbup:

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member
Twin identical girls born to my daughter on Nov 25th, just a day before my birthday to boot :grin-square:

First thing my son (who is turning 16 in a few days) asks my daughter "Is it OK if I teach them to play pool?" :thumbup:

Congrats sir!!!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
First thing my son (who is turning 16 in a few days) asks my daughter "Is it OK if I teach them to play pool?"

That's what makes this post VERY pool related. Congratulations to you and your family!

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Congratulations! And a belated happy birthday!

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Congratulation!

My one of Identical Twins Daughter-in-Law is due in March but with only one in sight.

Congratulations Again!

Cross

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations! This is what life should be about :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Congratulations to you and your family! Just in time for Grandpa to wear his Father Christmas suit :thumbup:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
That's awesome, Congrats. :thumbup2:

My daughter was born the day after my birthday, and I was born on my Grandma's birthday....... let the spoiling begin. Having Grandchildren is the BEST.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's what makes this post VERY pool related. Congratulations to you and your family!

Exactly! LOL

BTW, I saw you at the Joss event at Snookers, I was there with my son and 10 yr old daughter. You probably saw us, we were sitting at the bar near table 8.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to you and your family! Just in time for Grandpa to wear his Father Christmas suit :thumbup:

Funny thing, I was in Wal Mart yesterday and saw a Granmother Christmas T-shirt I wanted to buy, but my 10 yr old daughter that was with me said "It's too soon" LOL

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's wonderful news! A big congrats to you, your
daughter, and the rest of the family!