Prayers & positive thoughts for Terry Hanna

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Terry Hanna, whom I do not know personally, but has been a staunch supporter of ALL streams, was rushed to the hospital Saturday with a ruptured Appendix. He has messaged me but wasn't able to stay online long as he is in recovery.

Please send Terry Hanna your prayers, well wishes and positive thoughts during this difficult time physically for him.

Thank you,

Ray

Attachments

• Terry.jpg
    Terry.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 873

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang, I don't know him either but he is always cool on here and in the chat on streams.

Wishing you well Terry.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad he made it to the hospital okay and will get it taken out. May the light of healing shine on Terry Hanna for a swift recovery! :)

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Prayers go out to you Terry....If it helps any I had a ruptured Appendix that had been ruptured for 3 days..I was 7 years old..Im still here to talk about it today.....Your going to be fine..I just know it....

Barry Doc

1p / 14.1 Hack / aka bdoc
Silver Member
Get Well Soon !

Hey Terry,
Couldn't tear yourself away from your screen could you !! You might have missed some action !! Your need to look into S.A.A. (stream addicts anonymous)
Get well soon, Buddy :thumbup:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope Terry has a speedy recovery.

This guy is in every pool stream at all hours of the day. Terry loves him some pool.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Prayers from Missouri and best wishes for a full and quick recovery. Terry you are a credit to the community and will be greatly missed while away.

-don coats

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
terry seems to be a very avid pool fan from his posts
i wish him a speedy recovery...:)
ray could you stream his surgery as a ppv with the proceeds going to terry???:grin:
just kidding
if he needs some financial support i would contribute

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Terry Hanna, whom I do not know personally, but has been a staunch supporter of ALL streams, was rushed to the hospital Saturday with a ruptured Appendix. He has messaged me but wasn't able to stay online long as he is in recovery.

Please send Terry Hanna your prayers, well wishes and positive thoughts during this difficult time physically for him.

Thank you,

Ray

Prayer for Terry .