Average runs

medallio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it has been asked many times about people's highest package, but what is a norm for you? Like, for example, on any given night do you commonly run 2 packs? More?What game?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it has been asked many times about people's highest package, but what is a norm for you? Like, for example, on any given night do you commonly run 2 packs? More?What game?

I can run 2 racks in maybe a week of playing. Usually in a tournament I can do several break and runs in a night, in a race to 4 maybe one will be a BnR or a table clearance after the oppoents dry break. My average with ball in hand is probably 7 balls. I tend to lose a lot of games on the last few balls if not the last ball which kills my run out ratio. Actually, this Saturday I lost a match to someone I was spotting 2 games to by hanging two 9 balls and then missing an 8 ball then a 7 ball. So basically I gave him all 4 games he needed to beat me by missing the last few balls, not only did I have to win my games, I beat myself for him as well LOL.

My record is 4 9 ball racks and 3 8 ball racks. I have done 3 packs at times but very rarely, I don't think more than one of those in half a year.