Club Membership

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
That's a fantastic idea.

Many ideas have already been hashed out from embossing, laminated, raised lettering, more info, multi-color and much more.:eek:

Unfortunately, the cost would raise significantly and the actual money made goes right back in the pot. These gifts are of appreciation and in no way a heavy money maker for AZB as we cover the postage and sell them at cost.

This is a way to show a little appreciation that we care. :)

Or change the patch design year to year, so you can collect them all :)

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Vcash

Ok, I joined and just noticed that members get extra vbucks? Can anyone tell me how much and when you get those? Thanks

I have never gotten any Vcash for my membership, nor does it impact my decision to support this site. Our membership fee's allow us to continue having this great website in the future.

Where is my cool hat?/ LMAO:)

shaggybahama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I (shaggybahama) purchase the gold membership yesterday but am still showing as a BRONZE I think I must have overlook a step or something , can someone help me out. Thanks in advance.

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Renewed...but shows as both Silver and Gold Member...does this mean I get double of everything?? Thanks, Jackson ;)

kaylaemarx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Membership is by "invitation only" as mandated by its constitution and by-laws. All member applicants are subject to the approval of the Club's Board of Directors and attendance at meetings is encouraged on a monthly or fortnightly basis. Due to the hierarchical nature of Lions Clubs International, members have the opportunity to advance from a local club to an office at the zone, multiple district, and international levels.

bpp&d

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Problem upgrading membership

Over the past few days, I've tried to upgrade to Gold Membership in Links - Support AZ, but I keep getting a message - Invalid Recipient User Name & referred to a member list that goes no where.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Harry

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB is a great forum for learning about Pool & the players... join up & have some fun, while learning something about Pool...

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZB is a great forum for learning about Pool & the players... join up & have some fun, while learning something about Pool...

What Charlie said is true. While it's true that it costs nothing to join azb, it only costs $0.10 a day to be a gold member...which is the top level of support, in terms of membership.
The Benefits are great and well worth the price to support the site.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Logandgriff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Mike -- I paid for a gold membership last week but my profile still says I am a silver member and I have both a silver and a gold colored bar. Do I need to do anything else to fix this? Thanks for all you.