Gabriels 3 Cushion 10' for sale

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Griffs Bar & Billiards has to sell our Gabriels billiard table. Plays real good and looks nice. Hard wood rails and heated. We need to bring in another one pocket table so lets make a deal. Located in Las Vegas, Nv.

Its heavy with a one piece steel frame and 60 mm slates. This is your chance to get a great table and a reasonable price.

(snooze, you lose) --------

Contact Mark Griffin
702-835-2000 cell

I don't know how to post pictures, but they are on my facebook page.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Will it fit in a 12 x 12 room? lol

Griffs Bar & Billiards has to sell our Gabriels billiard table. Plays real good and looks nice. Hard wood rails and heated. We need to bring in another one pocket table so lets make a deal. Located in Las Vegas, Nv.

Its heavy with a one piece steel frame and 60 mm slates. This is your chance to get a great table and a reasonable price.

Contact Mark Griffin
702-835-2000 cell

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Contact Mark Griffin
702-835-2000 cell

I don't know how to post pictures, but they are 3 on my facebook page.

Here you go, Mark (only saw these 2 pics). Good luck with your sale.

Attachments

• Marks 3C Table.jpg
    Marks 3C Table.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 537
  • Marks 3C Table2.jpg
    Marks 3C Table2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 540

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Rats, I was hoping to play on that table in a couple of weeks. Maybe the deal will be slow and it will still be put together:cool:

Good luck with the sale Mark.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Contact Mark Griffin
702-835-2000 cell

What an absolute shame to lose the only carom table in the house for Yet Another One Pocket table. Bummer.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Three Cushion is big in Southern California with large rooms in Los Angeles and San Diego. I'm thinking it will end up there somewhere.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Rats, I was hoping to play on that table in a couple of weeks. Maybe the deal will be slow and it will still be put together:cool:

Good luck with the sale Mark.

Sad part is, it was only installed earlier this year by Ernesto. Must be the Gorilla Cafe has taken all the serious billiard players in Vegas. Rarely saw anyone use the billiard table at the LV Cue Club.

Lyn

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Two years ago after the Mosconi cup matches sjm and myself would go to the Gorilla cafe and play for hours. I liked the room and the staff were nice but the smoke was really thick. We played anyway:wink:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Two years ago after the Mosconi cup matches sjm and myself would go to the Gorilla cafe and play for hours. I liked the room and the staff were nice but the smoke was really thick. We played anyway:wink:

Wonder if they would let a monkey like me play there? :wink:

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
want seniors?

get a carom table.....make $$$ of prune juice, lol

most seniors blow....as does carom

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
want seniors?

get a carom table.....make $$$ of prune juice, lol

most seniors blow....as does carom

Couldn’t make a ball?....and nobody would play it bar rules?

Three cushion billiards, the most sophisticated of the cue games.
....bangers need not apply.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I do wish we had a 3 cushion ourselves at Freezer's along with Chinese 8 ball table and 12 foot snooker but they just don't bring in the money that the other tables do. It's just purely business. We do have a 10 foot Diamond though so all is not lost. :smile:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
We have a Gabriel at Shooters in Olathe. It is an amazing table, and goes nonstop, particularly during tournaments.
The table is very well liked by all the local 3-cushion guys (I'm a 3c banger, no good...).
Sounds like Mark's table is outstanding...:thumbup:

Will Prout

OLD NO 9

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
We have a Gabriel at Shooters in Olathe. It is an amazing table, and goes nonstop, particularly during tournaments.
The table is very well liked by all the local 3-cushion guys (I'm a 3c banger, no good...).
Sounds like Mark's table is outstanding...:thumbup:

Will Prout

Those are absolutely great tables, darn shame that it doesn't get get enough play to make sense in keeping it.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gabriels 3 C table

My one pocket table is here!!

Time for the Gabriels to go. Great table. $4,000 where it is. I can store it if necessary....we can tear it down and move it for $3-$400.

Be a lot better only moving it once!!!!

Talk to me

Mark griffin
702-835-2000

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A little bump for the out of towners that are in Vegas for the Mosconi Cup.....

Come by and try out the table.

Mark Griffin