Questions from kids

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Oh now that's too much right there. What a young philosopher. What is your response?

Tramp....we need your response to this question as well lol

I could use another good laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
When a youngster asks a question like that it put's you in between a rock and a hard place, that's for sure. My advice would be to lie like a dirty dog. You certainly wouldn't want to warp his fragile little mind.
The last thing you would want to say is: "Whenever me and my buddies are at the pool room we cuss like a bunch of drunken sailors."
"Sometimes one of the cute little waitresses walks by and I pinch her on the butt. Grandma doesn't need to know that, does she?"
"The other day they had burritos for a buck apiece and I ate two of them. Later, I bent over to take a shot and shit my pants."
"One of our guys had a heart attack and died. Nobody really liked him so we just kept on playing pool."
"You wanna hear about when I was in the Navy?" :)

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
When a youngster asks a question like that it put's you in between a rock and a hard place, that's for sure. My advice would be to lie like a dirty dog. You certainly wouldn't want to warp his fragile little mind.

The last thing you would want to say is: "Whenever me and my buddies are at the pool room we cuss like a bunch of drunken sailors."

"Sometimes one of the cute little waitresses walks by and I pinch her on the butt. Grandma doesn't need to know that, does she?"

"The other day they had burritos for a buck apiece and I ate two of them. Later, I bent over to take a shot and shit my pants."

"One of our guys had a heart attack and died. Nobody really liked him so we just kept on playing pool."

"You wanna hear about when I was in the Navy?" :)

What a shitty story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk