Pro and amateur event

steelers7152

Registered
I am an amateur who likes to butt heads in some of the pro tournaments. I have only finished maybe twice in the money in the open amateur event, but played in the past 15 or so of them. I would like to play in the open amateur 9 ball and would love to play in the pro 10 ball. You can check my career earnings on AZ billiards players. Why is this not possible for me to do?

2strong4u

Banned
I am an amateur who likes to butt heads in some of the pro tournaments. I have only finished maybe twice in the money in the open amateur event, but played in the past 15 or so of them. I would like to play in the open amateur 9 ball and would love to play in the pro 10 ball. You can check my career earnings on AZ billiards players. Why is this not possible for me to do?
I assume by you are conceding pro status by entering the pro 10 ball. You can play the pro am event and open. 300 to play on 7 footers.

future757

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

As great as the SBE is, it has huge downfalls in prize money and definitons of pro/amateur statuses