DEEK-a-MOM Calls Billiard Summit Tucson 11 JAN 2018

nkvilliecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be out in TUCSON for the BEE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS from Jan 7 until the end of the tournament. I will be traveling even further west after Mazin's Show is done with stops at Phoenix, Las Vegas and San Fran before returning to where I now live. . TUCSON WILL BE A GREAT EVENT WITH A GREAT SHOW THE DAY AFTER A GREAT TOURNAMENT.....The BEE NATIONAL TOURNEY to show the USBA's appreciation for all of its members who have struggled in the trenches all these years which is why we are holding it at such a nice location.

CONSIDER THIS JUST A FAMILY REUNION.....come for the whole enchilada like i will even tho i am not playing, unless drafted, which has happened in the past, or come out for 11-14 for a carom summit,,, which i am sponsoring where you will be able to meet the newly elected officers of the USBA and participate in a brains storming session with them......nice vacation....be like an enema.....won't hurt......might help....LOL

be there or be square......do you love caroms or not????

If you got a brain and wan to storm about the game this will be the time and place......CHRIS FROM BOSTON I WANT YOU THERE and CHRIS MY NYC TAXI GUY you too......i want you there JOHN from Dayton JJ from Iowa.....too many names to call to task......THE AMAZEN MAZIN AND THE PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE AND WORK FOR HIM, nay we work for the game, all of us, not for the man, ask you to join us next JAN for the best billiard experience you have ever had.....VIVA TUCSON

dennis dieckman
517-745-8872

Attachments

• dennis dieckman 2017 (27).jpg
    dennis dieckman 2017 (27).jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 117