Pros & New Cloth

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Slightly worn in new cloth. Balls don't slide and speed can be easily regulated. Meaning- conditions are easily repeatable so you can get more accurate over time.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Such intelligencics. I am impressed.

Ya think maybe the fact that new cloths make balls go in the pockets WORLDS EASIER might be worthy of a smidge of some consideratoon?

You realize he was talking about carom play? That is some slickshit when balls go in pockets on carom tables.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
That’s why I call him “Blue Ballz”. He never had anything productive to say.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

With such few posts and a recent join date you may not know that Black-Balled is with-out doubt one of this sites favorite members.

The wit, humor and interesting comments that BB has released on us are a few of the reasons I stick around. We have lost some great folks around here in the last couple years and they rarely return, trolls on the other hand seem to boomerang real good;)

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
That’s why I call him “Blue Ballz”. He never had anything productive to say.

For someone with such a low post count, I might count yours as a drunken moment. But, junior, better get a bit of perspicacity and sagacity first, to come on the board and say a very senior member is empty. You have a long way to go beforehand.

First, a bit of erudition should be your goal. Then, some positive posts. That's how it goes.

All the best,
WW

Pros & New Cloth

How cute! I am happy that Blue Ballz has such a loyal fan base. Glad you all enjoy his comments and that’s the reason you stick around. Must be exhausting thinking at that level.

Length of time has nothing to do with observing a member. Nor does post counts. The fact that you have so many makes me question your home life. But, hey who am I to tell someone with such integrity that a high post count might actually be pathetic.

So you gentlemen (if I can be so bold) have at it. What I have noticed, is you rarely have anything to say or add to a conversation that is even remotely constructive. I will take quality over quantity all day long.

I am sure you will have another half witted post to follow this up with. Similar to Blue Ballz lack of contribution and humor as you call it.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums