A new friend

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to thank a new friend I met today named Yura....a nickname I believe. We met at Classic Billiards here in Phoenixville PA. We talked 3c and then played a couple of hours on the Kronos.....he was nice enough to let me get a few points......he ended up beating me 42 to 29, and he had a very nice 6! I know the score is funny, but I had to head home.

I'm actually happy with that score since I was down 22 to 4 at one point :angry: you ever have a game where every shot just somehow slips past without scoring....it's like quicksand....you are hitting em nice, so why change anything?,but missing by a pinch is so darn frustrating!

anyway, a fun day!

Gerry

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to thank a new friend I met today named Yura....a nickname I believe. We met at Classic Billiards here in Phoenixville PA. We talked 3c and then played a couple of hours on the Kronos.....he was nice enough to let me get a few points......he ended up beating me 42 to 29, and he had a very nice 6! I know the score is funny, but I had to head home.

I'm actually happy with that score since I was down 22 to 4 at one point :angry: you ever have a game where every shot just somehow slips past without scoring....it's like quicksand....you are hitting em nice, so why change anything?,but missing by a pinch is so darn frustrating!

anyway, a fun day!

Gerry
I believe it is called 'a case of the nearies'. Piss ya off too, won't it?!

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yura is the man. He is a great promoter of our game. Plays a good game himself and installs many of the Gabriel and Verhoeven tables sold here in the USA.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yura is the man. He is a great promoter of our game. Plays a good game himself and installs many of the Gabriel and Verhoeven tables sold here in the USA.

thanks Steve! I guess I got lucky! Yes Yura seemed to really care about promoting the game, not just for business reasons, but because I feel he really loves the game! and he gave me tons of great info on how to assemble my 10' Gold Crown 3c table in my basement.

G.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks Steve! I guess I got lucky! Yes Yura seemed to really care about promoting the game, not just for business reasons, but because I feel he really loves the game! and he gave me tons of great info on how to assemble my 10' Gold Crown 3c table in my basement.

G.

You've gotten some solid advice and he's a good friend to have. As far as promoting. Its in his blood. Has nothing to do with business.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

G.

A little less yammering and a lot more basement fixin up out of you.

Hurry up and invite us over!