Basic rugged 3x4

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It can come in black, though I don't know of anyone that has them in stock in black right now. Seyberts has navy right now which is pretty dark and a good substitute for black, especially if you're just going to use it for storage purposes.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have 4x8 Ultimates in Black available now. About 6 pieces - $160 shipped.

405-693-0386

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I was able to change the side of the case that my side handle and strap are attached to and got the top handle and the blue interior. JB even put my initials on the lid! :cool::cool:

Attachments

• IMG_5194.jpg
    IMG_5194.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_5196.jpg
    IMG_5196.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_5195.jpg
    IMG_5195.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 389

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I was able to change the side of the case that my side handle and strap are attached to and got the top handle and the blue interior. JB even put my initials on the lid! :cool::cool:

And how many hundreds of dollars extra did that custom work cost you? :)

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I ever order a custom case I want the handle on the other side. That is the single thing I find less than ideal on my stock models because I carry on my right shoulder and would love to be able to reach around and grab the side handle with my left hand as I take it off my shoulder.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
And how many hundreds of dollars extra did that custom work cost you? :)

Most everything was complimentary! I like the blue interior even though I wipe all chalk off the tips and before putting my cues away, but if I did not you would not be able to tell as long as I use blue Diamond or Masters;).

The little pocket is so cute I just want to stuff it with.....little cute things:p.
I carry my case on my left shoulder so my right hand is free to shake hands or smack guys if they need it:eek:.

The top handle is a must have.

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
I believe the ultimate rugged has an additional pocket on the front and a handle on the top. Other than that, I think they are identical.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The ultimate is also available in two tone while the basic is single color.