Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks for the link
i am amazed how you find all the stuff you post
BUT I AM GLAD YOU DO ....:thumbup::thumbup:

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Remarkable number of options on how to score from this position. I wonder how many takes it took to make each shot.

The BEST question of the week! :thumbup:

It's not how many ways a point can be scored, but, the BEST solution for the players knowledge, ability, score, game worth and opponent! :idea:

If it's for 'funzzies' a player can play a 100-1 shot! :lol::lol::lol: But, when your money is on the line, or your tournament life hangs in the balance, TOP players know what's BEST to do! ;)

bctf1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first solution -- to get the correct hit on the 1st rail gives me fits.

I agree Maldito, especially when the 2nd ball is so close to the rail. Obviously, hitting the cue ball softly is critical to making this shot.

bctf1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If it's for 'funzzies' a player can play a 100-1 shot! :lol::lol::lol: But, when your money is on the line, or your tournament life hangs in the balance, TOP players know what's BEST to do! ;)

Good point Bill, these 2 links demonstrate how many ways there might be to score a point with any given position. I'll wager that you would agree that one of the finer points of this game is the ability to choose the best or right shot to play. I feel that is one of the skills that separate good players from great players.

Last edited:

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How viable do most folks think the shot at 0:50 is to play? I'm dying to practice hitting it a couple hundred times