CTE pro one DVD

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Promises were made about the first DVD "revealing all." After it came out, and questions remained, that was a bit of a problem for some folks. Hopefully, the book will be more definitive.

Lou Figueroa
and the 2nd DVD

Yup....DVD1 revealed the core system. Was it perfect then? Nope.

Yup... DVD2 unraveled the CTE connection to a 2x1. Further tweaks to the system were added. Was it perfect ? Nope.

What has happened since DVD2 is that I have identified and explained a critical subconscious visual action that is huge.....so huge in fact, that it has allowed me to construct definitive refinements to my work.

Honestly, I did not know where the stop was until it hit me in the face.

My promises are good! I stated at the end of DVD2 that updates would be placed online.
Free....no charge....A man is only as good as his word! I am going to empty out critical CTE links for FREE to the whole world.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Same here. I'm looking forward to reading the book. I own lots of them on aiming systems and its always interesting to read about them.

Lou Figueroa

It won't be a reading book like your glowing trip reports that grab the readers attention designed with heroic outcomes for endearment. Nothing could possibly be that captivating. I've even enjoyed a few myself even though I knew they were fantasy.

It's going to be a DOING book to get on the table and DO. Since you've already admitted to being a "feel" player not changing for any aiming system, save your money.

(another one for the DO NOT SELL LIST)

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That guy Newton sure thought he had gravity all figured out. He even wrote a book explaining it. Sure the technique he developed works to a remarkable degree and with high precision but he never does explain what gravity is. He just passed it off as a force at a distance. A "mystery". It took Einstein to show it's not a force. His refinement of the technique using curved space-time is more accurate. But the quantum technique uses gravitons to explain it and the detection of a gravity wave backs up their theory. What's going on here? Reps are at stake!

If anyone doesn't get a explanation of how Pro One works to their personal mathematical satisfaction, get over it. It's a complicated spherical geometry calculation and I don't think Stan gives a rat's patootie about solving it. He looks to be pretty busy at present telling people how to use his discoveries. Maybe someone will turn up to explain it mathematically, maybe not.

AZ needs a like button!

Stan Shuffett

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
What false info?

I'm explaining to Denwit why CTE can take a while to learn, based on Stan's own words and the words from others that use or have tried to use the method.

Thanks for trying Brian. I'l admit I bought the CTE Pro 1 super curious and hoping for an aiming secret that would allow me to pocket every ball on the table. But, I may be too analytical to allow my subconscious to take over. Taking guitar lessons, there came a time, after learning hundreds of chords and how to spell chords all the way up the fret board, that my teacher said now you've "got to be at one with the music". That went over my head and I quit because he was right. I had the mechanics but my "music" sucked.
I think people that buy CTE, SAMBA, 99, C, and the others are looking for an easy way to aim at a ball and put it in the pocket WITHOUT DOING THE WORK! Take learning back cut shots; first place the balls parallel 1 diamond out from the side rail, OB 3 diamonds from the end rail and CB two diamonds apart. When you can make 8 out of 10, move the CB one ball width toward the side rail with a slight back cut and once again stay here until you can make 8 out of 10, then move the CB one more ball width closer and do the same until the CB is on the rail, when it breaks down, move the CB back out, when you've got that pretty good, move the OB & CB 1.5 diamonds out parallel and DO THE WORK. THAT is how to learn how to make back cuts. Spend an hour a day working on back cuts and eventually, you'll be good at back cuts. There are no miracles, short cuts,or magic. Stan says learning CTE takes two years of hard work, well, you can learn every shot on the table using the above method in two years of hard work without an aiming system. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$40,000! I've been in the book business for about 15 years....sounds like you're​ getting ripped off. A friend of mine went through a publisher, spent a few thousand dollars, and now has hundreds of his books collecting dust in his garage. In fact, last year I purchased 50 hardback copies of Kid Delicious's book at an auction. Got all 50 for $10. It got me wondering just how much money he may have lost on his book deal.

I guess $70 will be my new limit!:smile:

I think that Mark Wilson's publishing and first round was about 75G. So, he got ripped off?

You need not worry about whether I am being ripped off or not. My first estimate or projection over 2 years ago was $28 G for a multi thousand book deal. The 40G is a projected increase only.

I question your knowledge about book publishing as you did not ask whether my book is B/W or color or the number of copies in that figure as that's all relevant. I am working with a professional company and not just some copier company.

What's a company name that you recommend?

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for trying Brian. I'l admit I bought the CTE Pro 1 super curious and hoping for an aiming secret that would allow me to pocket every ball on the table. But, I may be too analytical to allow my subconscious to take over. Taking guitar lessons, there came a time, after learning hundreds of chords and how to spell chords all the way up the fret board, that my teacher said now you've "got to be at one with the music". That went over my head and I quit because he was right. I had the mechanics but my "music" sucked.
I think people that buy CTE, SAMBA, 99, C, and the others are looking for an easy way to aim at a ball and put it in the pocket WITHOUT DOING THE WORK! Take learning back cut shots; first place the balls parallel 1 diamond out from the side rail, OB 3 diamonds from the end rail and CB two diamonds apart. When you can make 8 out of 10, move the CB one ball width toward the side rail with a slight back cut and once again stay here until you can make 8 out of 10, then move the CB one more ball width closer and do the same until the CB is on the rail, when it breaks down, move the CB back out, when you've got that pretty good, move the OB & CB 1.5 diamonds out parallel and DO THE WORK. THAT is how to learn how to make back cuts. Spend an hour a day working on back cuts and eventually, you'll be good at back cuts. There are no miracles, short cuts,or magic. Stan says learning CTE takes two years of hard work, well, you can learn every shot on the table using the above method in two years of hard work without an aiming system. Just my two cents.

You are taking me out of context! Two years to learn CTE. I can teach you in 30 minutes but what you do with it is up to you.
You don't take a cursory look at CTE and then BOOM......you are great. CTE is professional in every way in that you grow and mature with the system and it just gets easier and easier over time because you are continually making progress and heading in a direction for reaching your fullest potential.
Last weekend, two hard-working CTE PRO ONE players won tough open events. They know CTE very well but yet each of them pick me clean for all that I know. They are making return trips for more refinement yet they win pro events.

Stan Shuffett

I am glad that you admitted that you want a secret so you can BE good tomorrow. Good luck with that!

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup....DVD1 revealed the core system. Was it perfect then? Nope.

Yup... DVD2 unraveled the CTE connection to a 2x1. Further tweaks to the system were added. Was it perfect ? Nope.

What has happened since DVD2 is that I have identified and explained a critical subconscious visual action that is huge.....so huge in fact, that it has allowed me to construct definitive refinements to my work.

Honestly, I did not know where the stop was until it hit me in the face.

My promises are good! I stated at the end of DVD2 that updates would be placed online.
Free....no charge....A man is only as good as his word! I am going to empty out critical CTE links for FREE to the whole world.

Stan Shuffett

But... but... you advertised it as a DVD that would answer all. All the CTErs were raging about how it would finally put all questions to rest.

It's easy now to look back now and identify flaws but the construct you are now presenting was certainly not how it was advertised.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yes.

Lou Figueroa
AZ needs
a "like" button

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are taking me out of context! Two years to learn CTE. I can teach you in 30 minutes but what you do with it is up to you.
You don't take a cursory look at CTE and then BOOM......you are great. CTE is professional in every way in that you grow and mature with the system and it just gets easier and easier over time because you are continually making progress and heading in a direction for reaching your fullest potential.
Last weekend, two hard-working CTE PRO ONE players won tough open events. They know CTE very well but yet each of them pick me clean for all that I know. They are making return trips for more refinement yet they win pro events.

Stan Shuffett

I am glad that you admitted that you want a secret so you can BE good tomorrow. Good luck with that!

You spent 15 hours of one-on-one instruction in your home studio/dojo -- not just "30 minutes" -- with one student and he sucked. I saw the results first hand.

Some guys will never get whatever you're trying to teach.

They have stroke flaws, they do not see the balls the same way you see them, they do not have the discipline to absorb and deploy two DVDs worth of information -- and now a book bigger than MW's tutorial on all things pool and not just how to aim -- and put it into practical use.

*And that's* only if it actually has merit which has been the subject of endless debate and remains an open question.

I know you say it does but that does not make it so.

Lou Figueroa

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But... but... you advertised it as a DVD that would answer all. All the CTErs were raging about how it would finally put all questions to rest.

It's easy now to look back now and identify flaws but the construct you are now presenting was certainly not how it was advertised.

Lou Figueroa

Lou, you can spin it any way that like. I am putting any updated info online for free for the whole world to see.
Was I perfect in my efforts to get inside of Hal Houle's head for explaining a new plane for aiming. No, but I have steadily progressed forward and I am sharing all of the critical knowledge. You can keep dogging me about my work with CTE but I can assure you that it does not mattter. My only goal is to present CTE as it really is as perfectly as I can and if you don't like it you what you can do! In spite of all.....CTE is spreading around globe and there is nothing you can say or do to stop it.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You spent 15 hours of one-on-one instruction in your home studio/dojo -- not just "30 minutes" -- with one student and he sucked. I saw the results first hand.

Some guys will never get whatever you're trying to teach.

They have stroke flaws, they do not see the balls the same way you see them, they do not have the discipline to absorb and deploy two DVDs worth of information -- and now a book bigger than MW's tutorial on all things pool and not just how to aim -- and put it into practical use.

*And that's* only if it actually has merit which has been the subject of endless debate and remains an open question.

I know you say it does but that does not make it so.

Lou Figueroa

He did not take that material to your match. That was 2 weeks prior and there was no earthly chance for him to put a pro system in place in that amount of time. It would be impossible for anyone to do that. It hurt most likely more than it helped but he was all go.

I am going to present CTE like it really is meant to be....1000s will get it and then 1000s more. You will not stop it with your negstive 20 year anticte campaign.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou, you can spin it any way that like. I am putting any updated info online for free for the whole world to see.
Was I perfect in my efforts to get inside of Hal Houle's head for explaining a new plane for aiming. No, but I have steadily progressed forward and I am sharing all of the critical knowledge. You can keep dogging me about my work with CTE but I can assure you that it does not mattter. My only goal is to present CTE as it really is as perfectly as I can and if you don't like it you what you can do! In spite of all.....CTE is spreading around globe and there is nothing you can say or do to stop it.

Stan Shuffett

There's no spin there, Stan. I'm just pointing out how the first DVD (and the 2nd) were advertised back before they came out. The hype was large.

Now even you admit those products were flawed.

I look forward to the publication and purchase of your book.

Lou Figueroa

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

I'm just being honest. Why does anyone buy an "aiming" system? Answer, either they are having trouble, want the secret and/or they are curious. I'd like to have the secret and I'm curious, but at my lesson today, I once again learned I don't have a problem aiming. I can't exactly explain how I do it, certainly not fractional, not GB and I come down on the CCB with my head, feet, body all aligned to the aiming point on the OB. Still, I'm curious and when I have the chance to get someone to demonstrate CTE, I'll be excited to see it in action. I'll also buy the book when it comes out. You and Landon are very excellent at shooting balls and I can tell you 100% believe in what you are trying to expose to the pool world.
Brian's book "Poolology" is the only aiming system that I've seen so far that actually works as advertised and a person can take advantage of the system on the same day after reading the first few chapters. It's purely mathematical and he's laid it out for all to see for $10 ebook. Conscious or subconscious, it doesn't matter. I don't think he's received the attention and kudos that he deserves. The work is absolutely genius.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He did not take that material to your match. That was 2 weeks prior and there was no earthly chance for him to put a pro system in place in that amount of time. It would be impossible for anyone to do that. It hurt most likely more than it helped but he was all go.

I am going to present CTE like it really is meant to be....1000s will get it and then 1000s more. You will not stop it with your negstive 20 year anticte campaign.

Stan Shuffett

Stan, you can make all the excuses you want but he crowed -- over and over -- about how he'd improved at least "two balls" after spending 15 hours with you after getting personal instruction on Pro1 on your table.

How does any other student, just looking at your DVDs, or your youtube videos, have any chance if a guy who has been one of the most ardent, feverish, and outspoken proponent, supporter and believer for over a dozen years on the interweb can't do it after 15 hours of personal instruction with you at your home studio?!

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That guy Newton sure thought he had gravity all figured out. He even wrote a book explaining it. Sure the technique he developed works to a remarkable degree and with high precision but he never does explain what gravity is. He just passed it off as a force at a distance. A "mystery".

Exactly. Stan, however, claims to have solved the mystery and will explain it in his book. That's what we have been discussing.

It took Einstein to show it's not a force. His refinement of the technique using curved space-time is more accurate. But the quantum technique uses gravitons to explain it and the detection of a gravity wave backs up their theory. What's going on here? Reps are at stake!

Who's theory? Einstein predicted gravity waves. Gravitons are nothing more than a guess at this point. Well, that's what google tells me at least. :rolleyes:

If anyone doesn't get a explanation of how Pro One works to their personal mathematical satisfaction, get over it. It's a complicated spherical geometry calculation and I don't think Stan gives a rat's patootie about solving it. He looks to be pretty busy at present telling people how to use his discoveries. Maybe someone will turn up to explain it mathematically, maybe not.

You've missed the point by a pretty large margin. Please pay more attention.

I have to keep reminding myself why I should stay out of these mind numbing discussions.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's no spin there, Stan. I'm just pointing out how the first DVD (and the 2nd) were advertised back before they came out. The hype was large.

Now even you admit those products were flawed.

I look forward to the publication and purchase of your book.

Lou Figueroa

I can take the simple directions of what I used for both DVDs and align properly for any shot on the table for a CCB foundation.
Sorry if that is not good enough for you.
All I can I say is that it's the handful like you that makes me want to pull up stakes at times. That is what Hal did......He did not want people like you to have CTE.
But I am not pulling up.
I plan on doing free clinics for the remainder of my heathy life.
I am going to publish endless CTE free videos if I have the support for them not just personal texts or emails but only if the desire for more is shown right here on this forum.
That's the cost......vocal support on this forum will drive what the quantity of my videos submissions.
The support can start anytime as I'm beginning to grow weary that there may be little support. If it's wanted I want to hear the noise!

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan Shuffett

Then one more question:

Why didn't you stop him?

He's been one of your biggest proponents for years. Even I knew he was screwed, changing his game at the last second, and laughed about it publicly here after I heard about his lessons with you saying, "Thank you Baby Jesus."

Why did you let him do it?! He had been your biggest supporter. Why did you let him screw himself?

Lou Figueroa

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then one more question:

Why didn't you stop him?

He's been one of your biggest proponents for years. Even I knew he was screwed, changing his game at the last second, and laughed about it publicly here after I heard about his lessons with you saying, "Thank you Baby Jesus."

Why did you let him do it?! He had been your biggest supporter. Why did you let him screw himself?

Lou Figueroa

I don't control others. I just speak what is on my mind and offer advice.,

Brian Parks doubled dipped Jose Parica in the finals of a big event a couple of weeks after learning CTE.

I can go on and on with success stories.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can take the simple directions of what I used for both DVDs and align properly for any shot on the table for a CCB foundation.
Sorry if that is not good enough for you.
All I can I say is that it's the handful like you that makes me want to pull up stakes at times. That is what Hal did......He did not want people like you to have CTE.
But I am not pulling up.
I plan on doing free clinics for the remainder of my heathy life.
I am going to publish endless CTE free videos if I have the support for them not just personal texts or emails but only if the desire for more is shown right here on this forum.
That's the cost......vocal support on this forum will drive what the quantity of my videos submissions.
The support can start anytime as I'm beginning to grow weary that there may be little support. If it's wanted I want to hear the noise!

Stan Shuffett

Stan I have no doubt you see what you say you see and can do what you say you can do. But can the vast majority of other pool players?

As I said in my review of your first DVD, I believe you are sincere. And if anyone is so inclined, here's the thread. My review comes in at post #77. It's a very interesting read and will catch up folks newer to the discussion:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=221106

I also want to stress that all along I felt that Stan's first DVD was an honest attempt to share his theories and said so within the review saying:

"I have no doubt that Stan really and truly believes in what he’s teaching. IOW, I do believe his work on these systems is a sincere effort to further pool knowledge and help the players watching it."

Stan, I hope you do not "pull up." I'd very much like to see the final fruits of your labors and will gladly pay whatever the final cost of your publication turns out to be. I'm sure it'll be an interesting read and I say that without a hint of sarcasm.

Good luck with your publication.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't control others. I just speak what is on my mind and offer advice.,

Brian Parks doubled dipped Jose Parica in the finals of a big event a couple of weeks after learning CTE.

I can go on and on with success stories.

Stan Shuffett

Why didn't you stop John if you knew he was hurting himself right before a $20K match?

Lou Figueroa