Hamilton Ontario?

boosaboos

Registered
Hey guys, I just recently got back into playing pool.
I usually practice by myself at Main Billiards downtown, just wondering where I could meet people to play with.

Thanks

Jingus

Joe Eh
Join a league and you'll meet lots of players. There is the CPA, BCA and lots of in house leagues to join.

Jingus

Joe Eh
Yes. Check at celebrity billiards on upper james and the end pocket. Not sure which leagues but they will tell you.

Yukonfitz

Registered
I will be visiting Hamilton from Wisconsin Sept 15 to Sept 28. I have a few afternoons free to play. I prefer 9 footers or snooker. There is a room called Jerseys in Burlington that has 9 ft Brunswicks. Also in Stoney Creek- On the Snap billiards-

boosaboos

Registered
I will be visiting Hamilton from Wisconsin Sept 15 to Sept 28. I have a few afternoons free to play. I prefer 9 footers or snooker. There is a room called Jerseys in Burlington that has 9 ft Brunswicks. Also in Stoney Creek- On the Snap billiards-

I'm down to play! On the Snap definitely has the best tables in town. Burlington is a 15 minute drive from Hamilton.

Yukonfitz

Registered
Damn. I guess they are only open in the evenings on weekdays? I have commitments in the evenings and my weekends are full. Maybe next trip

boosaboos

Registered
Damn. I guess they are only open in the evenings on weekdays? I have commitments in the evenings and my weekends are full. Maybe next trip

Yeah weekdays theyre open at 5pm til 2 or 3am I guess?

Main Billiards is open from 11am til about 2am though if you want to play there?

Last edited:

Yukonfitz

Registered
Oh well, I guess some other time then. I used to play at Main billiards years ago in my snooker days. I helped carry in the snooker tables when it opened in 1967. 5 slates to a table, 4 men to a slate. We had all we could handle.