New JB case

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is an option but I HATE to make them. Also any of our interiors can be made with as little padding as you request. As long as you agree that I am not responsible for any damage to your cue if you use less padding than I like to use I will put up to none in the interior if you request it.

Why do you hate making them? Because they are less padded?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We had a bad sewing week so some of the 2x3s might be too tight. Just order a repair at the site, www.jbcases.com and we will send you a new interior. Use internal order for payment.
Ordered my 2x3 on 6/19/17 & received it 7/18/17. Order # 100001252. Interior wants to turn inside out if I load sgafts joint down, is mine one of the lot that needs replacing?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is an option but I HATE to make them. Also any of our interiors can be made with as little padding as you request. As long as you agree that I am not responsible for any damage to your cue if you use less padding than I like to use I will put up to none in the interior if you request it.

Now you tell us LOL, one of the things my son is annoyed about is how tight the case gets when close to capacity. But great that you offer all sorts of things even if they are AZB specials. I love showing how the case holds the cues to people, I open it up and shake it upside down. I even had someone that already has a pretty fancy leather case on how to order one.

BTW, I did not hear back from your shop about ordering a sliding strap.

Last edited:

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ordered my 2x3 on 6/19/17 & received it 7/18/17. Order # 100001252. Interior wants to turn inside out if I load sgafts joint down, is mine one of the lot that needs replacing?
Fantastic customer service. Just spoke with John, told me exactly what to do for new interior for my 2x3. It is tight but very usable as is with joints up. No problems whatsoever with my other 3 JB's. All companies should work like this!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Now you tell us LOL, one of the things my son is annoyed about is how tight the case gets when close to capacity. But great that you offer all sorts of things even if they are AZB specials. I love showing how the case holds the cues to people, I open it up and shake it upside down. I even had someone that already has a pretty fancy leather case on how to order one.

BTW, I did not hear back from your shop about ordering a sliding strap.

Please send the message again about the strap. We are currently trying to go through and catch up on the orders and messages that have been mislaid.

If the question is can we or will we do it the answer is probably yes. If it is have done it the answer is probably yes. If the question is did we finish one you ordered the it's probably no but might be yes and just not sent yet.

John

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB Case came today... I really like it. I look like I can play even if I can't.

Thanks to all the people at JB Custom Cases.

Attachments

• JBCASE.jpg
    JBCASE.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 212

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Partially. They are just a pain in the butt to build.

John,

Just sent an email over for a case quote. Asked for Rebound interior that I have in one case now, but would be open to other options. I would be willing to be the guinea pig/partial patron for the padded tubes option we discussed here and you said were considering.doing and had ideas for

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB Case came today... I really like it. I look like I can play even if I can't.

Thanks to all the people at JB Custom Cases.

Nice! Enjoy it. The white trim really pops.

FYI - you can jury rig it into a backpack case by attaching another strap to the existing hooks. I did that with my early-model JB Rugged before they offered the backpack option.

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice! Enjoy it. The white trim really pops.

FYI - you can jury rig it into a backpack case by attaching another strap to the existing hooks. I did that with my early-model JB Rugged before they offered the backpack option.

I have to admit... I like how secure and protected my cues feel. The pockets are lined and very grippie. :) I know Grippie is not a word. Just sounds right. I'm very surprised and happy with it. I think it'll last me awhile.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
You really can't go wrong with with the Rugged cases. Price-wise and quality-wise, not a
better case. I have 4. My favorites are the small ones, the 1 X 2. I just couldn't think of a
good reason why I needed to carry around anything bigger. The "one-by" is so much more
convenient and easier to carry and it doesn't weigh what seems like 100 lbs. Besides that
some pool player told me a while back that if you can't break and play with the same cue
you're doing something wrong. I'm not sure I agree entirely, but I don't have a rocket break
and only one cue plus extra shaft seems to work out great for me.
Love my "one-bys", need a couple more.

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You really can't go wrong with with the Rugged cases. Price-wise and quality-wise, not a
better case. I have 4. My favorites are the small ones, the 1 X 2. I just couldn't think of a
good reason why I needed to carry around anything bigger. The "one-by" is so much more
convenient and easier to carry and it doesn't weigh what seems like 100 lbs. Besides that
some pool player told me a while back that if you can't break and play with the same cue
you're doing something wrong. I'm not sure I agree entirely, but I don't have a rocket break
and only one cue plus extra shaft seems to work out great for me.
Love my "one-bys", need a couple more.

Well I think the cue will be fine breaking but it does tend to harden the tip a lot.

I have been considering going back to a 1x2 myself. When I play now, I have two cues to unload both with JPs, get my glove on, put out my Q Claw....20 years ago I just took out my cue from my 1x2 and was ready to play in 15 seconds