Earl's back

Bigb'scues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they catch their gear....they will be a strong contender to win it. That's for sure

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Matchroom loves him (or I should say "Matchroom love him" to keep it British). And I think that should be a lesson for American promoters who think it's more important to have well-behaved players than crowd favorites.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
They are good friends and both have respect for the other. They could win it all IMO. Johnnyt

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
They are good friends and both have respect for the other. They could win it all IMO. Johnnyt

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2014 World Cup of Pool

Match Schedule Announced

WITH THE 2014 World Cup of Pool set for the Mountbatten Centre, Portsmouth from 23rd to 28th September, promoters Matchroom Sport can announce the schedule of matches for this prestigious $250,000 event.

Defending champions the Philippines – Dennis Orcollo and Lee Vann Corteza - are in action on the opening night when they face the best of South America in their quest for a fourth World Cup title. 2012 champions Finland, represented by Mika Immonen and Petri Makkonen, are also in action on the Tuesday night when they square off against Korea.

Earl Strickland, partnered by Shane Van Boening, will be making his first competitive visit to the UK since 2006 and his appearance will be eagerly anticipated.

A star-studded line-up sees Holland and England A enter the fray. Holland are represented by reigning World Champion Niels Feijen and Nick Van den Berg while England A comprise 2013 Mosconi Cup winners Darren Appleton and Karl Boyes. They face Sweden and Spain, respectively.

The final first round match on Thursday evening will see the well-supported Indian duo of Raj Hundal and Amir Khan goes up against England B – Daryl Peach and Chris Melling.

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I like the pairing. Just hope SVB is willing and able to make the Pearl take his medicines.

With the proper mix he plays great and doesn't blow his top.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk