Mosconi Cup Supporters/Fans

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would you like to be part of the Mosconi Cup. Then join as an Affiliate Member.
Mark Wilson has published this information on the MC Team's Facebook page.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team USA is seeking members who are positive minded, want to win the 2014 Mosconi Cup, promote the sport, and willing to participate in Pool Awareness Week, November 2-9.

Those who sacrifice and join the movement will be awarded the Official Team Patch with a $25 membership. The entire amount of funds raised will go to training and promotion of the sport, 100%.

Please send a check made out to;
Mark Wilson
8561 Prairietown Road
Dorsey, Illinois

Last edited:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will definitely donate. He should consider a paypal account. I think I have a checkbook somewhere, but...

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This to me is amazing !!!. I don't spend a ton of time looking through article after article and sadly ESPN does not talk much about the Mosconi Cue at all, but........ this OP is from England ??, LOL... Super Fantastic on your part !!! as I do scan through the main forum and caught your title which interested me enough to open it up. I am going to call Mark Wilson and see if he can widen the horizon a little on his website for Mosconi Cup USA fans. Thanks Again PRO9DG !! I might be way behind times here and look forward to catching up.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
can some internet expert post the patch up right here ;) Might generate a few more sales !!

bounoun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
EEEEEEUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

Could not resist ;).

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Patch

Here we go!!!

10351737_147007335469873_891431800446287417_n.jpg