Motorcycle trip cross country (w/ some pool)

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
I am considering traveling cross country on my bike this summer. I have from Philadelphia to TN covered for places to stay but the further south and west I get the less I know.

I will not have a hard, scheduled route, so things will be more spur of the moment. I can stay in hotels when i cant find a friend, but would really like to meet a bunch of people along the way.

****This will not be a "road trip" although i may play off the wall sometimes during the trip.

Thinking PA to TN to LA to TX to AZ not sure weather to head to CO then to CA or not then North and East. Should take 3 - 4 weeks.

Let me know your thoughts, advice and if you might be willing to put a weary traveler up for a night:smile:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, man.

You are placing a lotta faith in the world around you, riding a bike across the land.

Pangit

Banned
I am considering traveling cross country on my bike this summer. I have from Philadelphia to TN covered for places to stay but the further south and west I get the less I know.

I will not have a hard, scheduled route, so things will be more spur of the moment. I can stay in hotels when i cant find a friend, but would really like to meet a bunch of people along the way.

****This will not be a "road trip" although i may play off the wall sometimes during the trip.

Thinking PA to TN to LA to TX to AZ not sure weather to head to CO then to CA or not then North and East. Should take 3 - 4 weeks.

Let me know your thoughts, advice and if you might be willing to put a weary traveler up for a night:smile:

What are you riding?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Have fun, see you in L.A.! :thumbup: