outsville great white chalk

cjfd2006

Registered
Been using this chalk for a couple weeks now . And I must say I'm in love . I used to be a die hard kamui .098 guy . But I decided to give this a shot cause its just hard to pay those kamui prices . I've tried the predator chalk to and this stuff out performs them both by a long shot. I do have to chalk up a little more often but this stuff gives me the confidence not to worry if I chalked up or not . And they are coming out with a blue version now to for those that don't like the white color .

gardener28

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been using this chalk for a couple weeks now . And I must say I'm in love . I used to be a die hard kamui .098 guy . But I decided to give this a shot cause its just hard to pay those kamui prices . I've tried the predator chalk to and this stuff out performs them both by a long shot. I do have to chalk up a little more often but this stuff gives me the confidence not to worry if I chalked up or not . And they are coming out with a blue version now to for those that don't like the white color .

so what is the price?

cjfd2006

Registered
They have a couple different options . They have a regular which is 2 cubes for 12$ and magnetic option which is pretty cool has rare earth magnetic cast in the bottom of the chalk which holds on to anything metal quite strong. That's one is a little bit more expensive . Www.outsville.com is there website