Please Explain Your "Aiming System"?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the difference is people that want to be better and take lessons from the professionals. look at the professional golfers, 97% of them have professional instructors on their team and they go to them quite often. Rickey Fowler, as good as he was, he went to Butch Harmon and look at him now, possibly a possible for the Fed-ex. That is the way I love a sport, whether it be golf, tennis or pool, I always strive to learn by taking often lessons and being the best I can be. Most pool players just play the way they are and so be it. I'll pay money to play with the best teacher and try to learn what he has learned over his 50 years. Maybe a money thing? Are pool players broke and golfers have money for lessons, just asking here?

So what do you do besides lessons? League, tournaments, gambling?

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
So what do you do besides lessons? League, tournaments, gambling?

About three of the area's A players come over and we play 9 ball. I've got the best table around so they love to play on it. ha Tournaments are not so good for me as I can concentrate well for about 3 hours. Too old to do the all day, all night. Plus, at night, I'd rather be home with my wife.