Balabushka company cue specs

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone provide me with the joint and handle diameters of these replica cues ?

Thanks in advance

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Hall of Fame cue made by Adam Japan and the joint is .835. I don't know if the other cues have the same diameter.

simco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the help , although it seems there are quite a few members to this website
with unlimited knowledge of very collectible cues,no one wants to admit to having anything to do with something so cheap. I have a chance to buy only the butt section of one of these cues and trying to gather information.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the help , although it seems there are quite a few members to this website
with unlimited knowledge of very collectible cues,no one wants to admit to having anything to do with something so cheap. I have a chance to buy only the butt section of one of these cues and trying to gather information.

Actually, there are numerous Adam fans and some serious collectors of them around here.

I have a number of Adam cues. And I try to know a lot about them. I don't have any of their GB cues because they are expensive and I am a bargain hunter. Easy to find bargains on old Adam cues...harder to find bargains when a cue is marked with the Balabushka signature. So I don't have any, yet.

There will be somebody along with the info you want.

But in the mean time, replacement shafts for these are available, even the old ones come up on Ebay regularly. And being a 5/16 x 14 piloted stainless joint I am thinking they will be very close to others of that design anyway.

I will also say if you can get it cheap, jump on it. :smile: