Tremblin' at the Kremlin

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Question: I'm sure they have no shortage in funds for table lighting, or maybe that place has really bright lights 30 feet up and it's good enough to play with. But there is a illumination standard for pool tables by the WPA. Does that place look dim or is it just the video?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Diamond tables is Russia ? I would never have guessed that one !!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Question: I'm sure they have no shortage in funds for table lighting, or maybe that place has really bright lights 30 feet up and it's good enough to play with. But there is a illumination standard for pool tables by the WPA. Does that place look dim or is it just the video?

A bit strange if not dim...think Brunswick recommended lighting of the 60s...:eek:

What is really dim is the power of the WPA to enforce anything.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dem Ruskies are at it again.

Shane runs to 6 for the billiard to drop 10 ball in the side, rakes the balls for the ref only to be told the 10 doesn't count as a win, it gets spotted.

They give the rack to the opponent.

https://youtu.be/TrIfkZjLQkI

@ 17:30 point.

You can even see him gesture to call the 10 in the side.
They are always messing with the 10 ball rules over in россия.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

Shane runs to 6 for the billiard to drop 10 ball in the side, rakes the balls for the ref only to be told the 10 doesn't count as a win, it gets spotted.

Where do get to make the 10 early? I've never played that way, but then again, I don't get out much ;)

GB Basher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it was in early 2016 that WPA changed the rules.
Any early combos on the 10ball result in it being respotted.
10ball must be the last ball on the table, legally potted to win the game.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

You can even see him gesture to call the 10 in the side.
I hate call shot ten ball....to me, it's like bar rules invading the pro game.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it was in early 2016 that WPA changed the rules.
Any early combos on the 10ball result in it being respotted.
10ball must be the last ball on the table, legally potted to win the game.

Well I learn something new every day. It appears Shane learned it about 10 hours earlier :D

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Is it just Shane and Billy T at the Kremlin cup and training for the MC? Johnnyt

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As for US team the only one US player left in the tournament is Corey now in last 16 single elimination. Oscar lost 5:8 to Kazakis, Dennis 1:8 to Kaci, Billy 4:8 also to Kaci and Shane 5:8 to Szewczyk. From these euro opponents only Szewczyk has a slim chance to make it into Euro team for Mosconi Cup (basically he has to win US Open to make the team), others are 2nd-3rd tier pros in Europe. I think Johann Ruijsink basically expected such outcome (maybe Corey can make it further though), he wanted his players to see the reality how tough and deep talent in Europe is atm to motivate them to work harder and on the right things. Like Einstein said: "Failure is the success in progress." - I believe Kremlin Cup is/was the needed piece of the puzzle for US team play the best pool in December at MC. I am really looking forward to it! ;):thumbup: