One of my best friends ever.

Jimmy Reid

US Open 9 Ball Champion
Knowing Steve since 1968 we've gambled at golf, gin rummy against each other then we played partners golf and gin rummy against other suckers. With Steve being the best straight pool player in the world when he was on his game and yours truly being the best rotation player in the world when i was on my game we never gambled at pool.
When Steve met Karen it was the best thing that ever happened to him that and the Miller lite Beer commercials, I was with him after the first year with Miller Lite and took him to the airport to fly to New York to negotiate the second year, there's a very funny long story here but I'll save it for my website. What a riot he was.
When i think of Steve I smile and chuckle, it's the truth so help me, his sense of humor was wonderful and I miss him a ton. I love Steve Mizerek, notice I didn't write loved - that's because his spirit is still alive in all of us who were lucky enough to know him. Later Pal, Jimmy Reid

the kidd

VOTE ONE TIME
Silver Member
Warmhearted

Miz was warmhearted. I only met him at his room in lake Park a few months prior to his death and found him to be a bighearted gentleman.P.S. My picture is OLDDDD...1960?
Knowing Steve since 1968 we've gambled at golf, gin rummy against each other then we played partners golf and gin rummy against other suckers. With Steve being the best straight pool player in the world when he was on his game and yours truly being the best rotation player in the world when i was on my game we never gambled at pool.
When Steve met Karen it was the best thing that ever happened to him that and the Miller lite Beer commercials, I was with him after the first year with Miller Lite and took him to the airport to fly to New York to negotiate the second year, there's a very funny long story here but I'll save it for my website. What a riot he was.
When i think of Steve I smile and chuckle, it's the truth so help me, his sense of humor was wonderful and I miss him a ton. I love Steve Mizerek, notice I didn't write loved - that's because his spirit is still alive in all of us who were lucky enough to know him. Later Pal, Jimmy Reid