Bob Owen - Catalog cues?

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob -

Years ago, I sent a cue that you had built and it had silver in the butt and while I am not for sure I think it was one that you had built more than just one. It was labeled Shurtz, and I found out that at that time you built under that name.

You refinished it and built a new shaft for it. Once I got it back it sold quickly.

You wouldnt happen to have any pictures of those cues?

Ken

Bob Owen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob -

Years ago, I sent a cue that you had built and it had silver in the butt and while I am not for sure I think it was one that you had built more than just one. It was labeled Shurtz, and I found out that at that time you built under that name.

You refinished it and built a new shaft for it. Once I got it back it sold quickly.

You wouldnt happen to have any pictures of those cues?

Ken

Ken,
Sorry that was before I started taking pictures of my cues.

Bob

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, since Bob started taking photos, the cues I've been able to view seem like he keeps getting better
which seems impossible because I really thought the last cue he made for me was a show stopper.

Matt B.

p.s. Bob, I betcha Derek gets lots of Xmas mail thanking him for Giancarlo.

Bob Owen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, since Bob started taking photos, the cues I've been able to view seem like he keeps getting better
which seems impossible because I really thought the last cue he made for me was a show stopper.

Matt B.

p.s. Bob, I betcha Derek gets lots of Xmas mail thanking him for Giancarlo.

The Yankees are making some moves:eek: