Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a pool site..Isn't there some place on the internet where its considered great to kill healthy living animals for hanging on walls? That is the cruelest sport any man can ever venture into IMO!..I wonder how many men would get caught up in that stupid "sport" if the poor defenseless animals could shoot back?..More are left to die wounded then are ever recovered..Life is just as precious to them isn't it?????

PS..I doubt they were created to be senselessly slaughtered..:(

Yeah, but how do you feel about hunting dick?:eek:

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Just finished remodeling.

Attachments

• IMG_1726.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 938

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
I had to put a smaller table in my room.

Attachments

• IMG_1721.JPG
    IMG_1721.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 1,514
  • IMG_1724.JPG
    IMG_1724.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,505

Humboldthero

Registered
This is a pool site..Isn't there some place on the internet where its considered great to kill healthy living animals for hanging on walls? That is the cruelest sport any man can ever venture into IMO!..I wonder how many men would get caught up in that stupid "sport" if the poor defenseless animals could shoot back?..More are left to die wounded then are ever recovered..Life is just as precious to them isn't it?????

I agree... Pool is the cruelest sport any man can venture into. Oh the humanity. Hunting however is the original sport of men.

Your man card has been declined.

Last edited:

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Careful, your ignorance is showing.

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At long last......

It's taken 10 years to get to this. Just moved to this house from our "starter home" a few months ago. When we were making our wish list for a newer home, one of my few must-haves was space for a 9' table.

The table was delivered 9 days ago. 9' Pro Am with 1 piece slate and ball return.

Attachments

• pool table finished 1.jpg
    pool table finished 1.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 1,407
  • pool table finished 2.jpg
    pool table finished 2.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 1,398

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree... Pool is the cruelest sport any man can venture into. Oh the humanity. Hunting however is the original sport of men.

Your man card has been declined.

There is a huge difference between hunting for food or survival, and 'trophy' hunting. The senseless slaughter of the buffalo comes to mind!.. You call that "Sport"?..Millions were left to die wounded! They could have been raised just like cattle, to serve our need for food!.. It seems man prefers cruelty! :frown:

Humboldthero

Registered
There is a huge difference between hunting for food or survival, and 'trophy' hunting. The senseless slaughter of the buffalo comes to mind!.. You call that "Sport"?..Millions were left to die wounded! They could have been raised just like cattle, to serve our need for food!.. It seems man prefers cruelty! :frown:

Woah tiger. If you want to bash hunters why don't you start an anti hunting thread rather than trashing people's game rooms for displaying their trophy animals in them.

l

Lewie

Registered
Did some bar updates next to the pool room in the basement of my house built in 1960-61 which by the way is the same age as the GCI and me! Hmm...
8a0ce004a1b4a5933c575be68e557582.jpg
ba8dd17a17aaee4c10a8edc2f3c430fd.jpg
d23e4ff856981134c500368e91cd394d.jpg

Last edited:

junnel

Registered
Basement gameroom

9 ft diamond table with adequate space surrounding the table. I did the brick veneers and distressed + stain the pine boards where the bar mantle is attached. Located in NH. Jay spielberg installed the table.
DSC_8331.jpg

DSC_8337.jpg

DSC_8342.jpg

DSC_8346.jpg

junnel

Registered
Thanks guys. it is charcoal dymondwood. I like how it looks compared to the newer PRC (phenolic resin composite) models that are flat black in color.

I found out that the best way to get big prints or posters for your game room is to go to Flickr and search for pictures that you can download with 1 MB or more. Some of them though, you cannot download because they are protected by license. The ones that you get through google search are not big enough resolution-wise to be printed in a big canvass.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys. it is charcoal dymondwood. I like how it looks compared to the newer PRC (phenolic resin composite) models that are flat black in color.

I found out that the best way to get big prints or posters for your game room is to go to Flickr and search for pictures that you can download with 1 MB or more. Some of them though, you cannot download because they are protected by license. The ones that you get through google search are not big enough resolution-wise to be printed in a big canvass.

Wow Junnel, that has to be one of the nicest rooms posted! The walls look great, and the table is beautiful. So much more attractive than the dang pro-ams.

I want to go to LED, do you care sharing what brand you used? Also, it looks like plenty of light with 1 panel?

Thanks for sharing,
Ian

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow Junnel, that has to be one of the nicest rooms posted! The walls look great, and the table is beautiful. So much more attractive than the dang pro-ams.

I want to go to LED, do you care sharing what brand you used? Also, it looks like plenty of light with 1 panel?

Thanks for sharing,
Ian

Only thing that woulda mad it better was if that was really Bartram on le telly.