Used 7' pro am pricing

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm on Craigslist and found a used red label 7' pro am with fairly new tourney blue 860, guy wants $3500? Good deal or is he asking to much?

Thanks,
Spencer

ElLeon

Headshot
Silver Member
There is a guy up here in the Pacific Northwest that has a number of them he uses for tournaments and they range from about that price up to $4,200 depending on condition/options/coin-op.

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm on Craigslist and found a used red label 7' pro am with fairly new tourney blue 860, guy wants $3500? Good deal or is he asking to much?

Thanks,
Spencer

unless that price includes shipping it's too much, IMO.
When I was getting 2 from Diamond themselves i don't recall it costing that much. Not sure where you live and what events come to your area or how soon you need the table but diamond makes it easy when they are in the area for an event. For example with the SBX coming up anyone in the area would be able to get a 7 or 9 foot table with almost no problem.

Banks

Banned
There is a guy up here in the Pacific Northwest that has a number of them he uses for tournaments and they range from about that price up to $4,200 depending on condition/options/coin-op.

The only ones im aware of are the ones diamond uses for the regional events. Those start at closer to $5k. If someone is sitting on a bunch and willing to flip em for under 4, I'd be very surprised.

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm on the south east coast....I figured it was to much because of th red label and that does not include shipping. I want it now lol !!!!

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like a lot considering its a no delivery/install price. Also, do you want a red label??

Call Diamond and see how much much for a tournament used and new 7ft Diamond goes for. Plus delivery and install prices too. Oregon is very far away.

Banks

Banned
So what do you guys think I should offer $2000

Well, if you were to get a blue from diamond right now, you would be looking at around $5k, maybe just under for a proam. If it is a newer/updated red, it sounds reasonable. Otherwise, ask to have about a grand knocked off and go from there. Lowball them too much and they won't even bother with you. That's my take on it.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
IMO, Diamonds are over prices when used. Like someone else said, you still have to pay for shipping and set-up. Johnnyt

realkingcobra

Silver Member
IMO, Diamonds are over prices when used. Like someone else said, you still have to pay for shipping and set-up. Johnnyt

That's because they don't crash and burn in value like a Valley does when it's a used table:thumbup:

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RKC what do you think a fair price for a 7' blue label on the east coast with new tourney blue on it?