AMF "Play Master"

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SAM_0564.jpg

SAM_0557.jpg

SAM_0545.jpg
My buddy and I have just finished installing an AMF Playmaster. We kept the same bed cloth and rail cloth as before the move. It's really a nice table. The customer bought it on Craigslist for $200.00.

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My sister has one. It's a nice table, constructed well, good looking. But the pockets on that thing are huge. Plays good otherwise.

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Replacing the bed and rail cloth

We've been hired to replace the bed and rail cloth with new Champion Teflon 4066. The man who originally hired us to put the table together after
he purchased it used, has decided he doesn't like the felt that's on it and would like a thinner, faster cloth.

It'll be fun. I like doing the bed and rails.:smile:

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We've been hired to replace the bed and rail cloth with new Champion Teflon 4066. The man who originally hired us to put the table together after
he purchased it used, has decided he doesn't like the felt that's on it and would like a thinner, faster cloth.

It'll be fun. I like doing the bed and rails.:smile:

Here are some pictures of our latest project:
SAM_0008.jpg

SAM_0012.jpg

SAM_0023.jpg

SAM_0004.jpg

SAM_0024.jpg

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
Nice to see that there are a few other Playmasters out there. I love my 8' model. (Mine's got a dark cherry/mahogany color, drop pockets, and claw style feet. It's played nearly perfectly for the last dozen years or so, although she's about to get new cloth. I have no idea what the model name is.)

Last edited: