broke my record today...

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, well i did not break my high run but i do practice 14.1 like that from time to time :

I put up a break shot and then try to run as many balls in 10 innings as possible. Goal is to break at least 150 and at least have 1 inning with 50+

So today i made
39 ( scratched )
X ( was left safe )
33 ( scratched )
----
277 Total ! my old record here was 268. Try to break the 300 mark though.... still, i am really happy because i really played bad the last couple weeks.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Hi, well i did not break my high run but i do practice 14.1 like that from time to time :

I put up a break shot and then try to run as many balls in 10 innings as possible. Goal is to break at least 150 and at least have 1 inning with 50+

So today i made
39 ( scratched )
X ( was left safe )
33 ( scratched )
----
277 Total ! my old record here was 268. Try to break the 300 mark though.... still, i am really happy because i really played bad the last couple weeks.

Nice numbers. I'd be lucky to get beyond the first rack in 10 tries.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Great shooting

That is a great way to practice. Great scores for each inning. Keep up the good work.
I wish that we 14-1 players on AZ lived near each other. It would be great to play good 14-1 players that love the game.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well, it could have been better, i guess without the 2 scratches i would have broke the 300 for sure....but still i am happy with it. wish i would play like that any day...

maybe we can meet in Vegas in may ?

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
I got tired

well, it could have been better, i guess without the 2 scratches i would have broke the 300 for sure....but still i am happy with it. wish i would play like that any day...

maybe we can meet in Vegas in may ?

I got tired and did not play the last two innings. Not good. Wish that I could of had one run of 50 plus. I have a 14-1 league match this afternoon.
I hope that I do better.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I got tired and did not play the last two innings. Not good. Wish that I could of had one run of 50 plus. I have a 14-1 league match this afternoon.
I hope that I do better.

Did you spot a breakshot on each inning or did you just keep shooting ? i spot the breakball only in the first inning...

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Will do

no,only the first time and then keep shooting...makes it harder

Normally when I practice and I miss. I always just keep going but I thought for this I must re-rack. Glad you pointed this out to me. I will just keep going. I'll give it another try today. Thanks.

sascha

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
had some practice yesterday with a friend, he missed after i brokr them so i ran a 47 right away, beat him in 8 innings 100 - 60 something...not too good but ok. Today i practiced alone again and after some 20´s and 30´s i finally hit a 86....had a pretty good breakshot but the cueball froze to another ball, no shot left so the run ended.... F*** i was sure to break the 100 today...the rack was all i needed :(