Billiards Basics for the Beginners

cammel8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If becoming a pool shark is on your list of things to do before 2014 hits, follow this easy guide to learning the basics of the pool game. This will start you off on the right foot!
Read More: http://blog.qstix.com/billiards-basics-for-the-beginners/

Well shit, if i had known it was that easy i would have just done that instead of doing it the way i have been. Seems easy the way they put it. There is a slight misconception on the page though that i always cringe when i hear. Practice makes perfect. No, perfect practice makes perfect. If you practice something incorrectly it doesnt make you perfect, your just more proficient at doing it wrong.

Mr Nobody

Banned
How are you going to beat anyone unless you play them . As far as practice goes , pull up to the drive in window at Wendy's and see how much practice will get ya !!! Playing the best players is what gets you there , it either makes ya or breaks ya !!! Can't be scared all your life ...;)

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Cue ball control. In order to have full control of your cue, take notice of where the ball goes whenever you make your shot."

I always watch where the balls go but I still don't have cue ball control for some reason.