CSI INVITATIONAL 8-BALL (July 23-25, 2014) 16 Players (Winner $8K/ Runner up $5K)

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It really does not matter anymore. SVB is getting gifted a freeroll to "win" the event. Both Ko brothers are probably shell shocked out there over this BS. Good luck playing after getting screwed over like this. SVB is laughing all the way to the bank.

Yes Ko looked shell shocked andnnot in mood to play
I mean instead of enjoying some rest or walkover cos his opponent walkover he has to play same guy 3rd time within 1 week

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
If Shane wins and can't make the final they're letting me take his place.

Shane is "winning" this tournament from here. Mark my words.

CSI's first ever 8-ball invitational is a complete freaking joke with a "winner" who is not even supposed to be there anymore.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Turned my stream off, I cannot watch this. This is just sick.

Enjoy the $75 I paid you guys for this stream CSI, it is the last you will see from me.

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guess it's lucky for Shane that he didn't get his panties in a bunch and storm out of the place early like in the 10-ball :lmao:

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey they need to save some faces for american pool, they invited the taiwaneses but never think they gonna win them all so now they need something to save some honor for the U.S. SVB is The captain america :p. Really hope baby KO gonna win this

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Technically speaking I agree with every one, however, lets give CSI the ability to explain before jumping to a conclusion. Maybe we don't know something that they do, just seems funny that this wasn't discussed among the players before it developed into this type of a situation. Obviously plans were understood for Ralph and there may have been a understanding among the players and agreed on..maybe.:embarrassed2:

Bill Incardona

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Turned my stream off, I cannot watch this. This is just sick.

Enjoy the $75 I paid you guys for this stream CSI, it is the last you will see from me.

Same here . I am turning off. This is all just BS and a big joke
Bye Bye CSI

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry guys, stopping updates as I am turning off stream. This is a big joke and screwup by CSI. instead of awarding a walkover to Ko Pin Yi, they bring in another player who did not deserve to be in semifinal.
I am boycotting and not purchasing any more PPV from CSI.
Someone else please update the score/result here, Thanks

Good day to you all. :D

HelloBaby-

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Technically speaking I agree with every one, however, lets give CSI the ability to explain before jumping to a conclusion. Maybe we don't know something that they do, just seems funny that this wasn't discussed among the players before it developed into this type of a situation. Obviously plans were understood for Ralph and there may have been a understanding among the players and agreed on..maybe.:embarrassed2:

Bill Incardona

Sir any sugesstion come fromthe CSI the players cant say No, they are not in the position to say No. You know that, I know that.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member

Bill Incardona

The only thing I can imagine that would justify this decision was for the rule to be in place before the tournament started.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bill Incardona

What other explanation can there be? In other sports, when a player forfeit, there is no other player or whatever that takes his place. The other player is awarded a walkover and he proceeds to next stage. Period
They cannot explain this mess. LOL
Only way they can get out of this mess is to say this is a last minute Challenge match 8 ball. Whether Ko Pin Yi win or lose he will move to final to play Ko Ping Chung
No matter what , Ko Pin Yi should be the other finalist playing his brother
Sure some may say it is boring and another 2 KO final but we should let those who deserve it to be the finalists. If this goes thru, why would the Taiwanese or foreigners comes to play in future. This 8 ball tourney is tainted

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only thing I can imagine that would justify this decision was for the rule to be in place before the tournament started.

Players do not read fine print-They just look at the rules followed by other major tourneys elsewhere as a reference. Do other major tourneys do this?

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pin Yi -5 Shane -6

Don't forget that Pin Yi came from behind in the 10ball challenge to defeat Shane.:wink2:

Bill Incardona

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pin Yi -5 Shane -6

Don't forget that Pin Yi came from behind in the 10ball challenge to defeat Shane.:wink2:

Bill Incardona

I hope KO wins, he should have gotten a bye.

Hey look at the bright side CSI makes the APA look good. LOL :rotflmao1:

Last edited: