It's George is still awesome

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently bought a GTF thinking with a JB interior and the extruded design it would be the Ultimate case. It was just too snug for me, and I wound up trading it for a used Whitten.

After a couple more trades I wound up with a 2x4 George essentially for free and $100 or so in my pocket.

My first case was a 1x2 George i got with my custom Joss cue. It was stolen at hard times and I went through a series of cheaper cases including an Instroke, and a Sterling case I bought off of EBAY that was a 2x2 and with the rebound interior(I prefer it to the UltraPad) it was quite a nice case, but only 2x2.

When I got my Its George I fell in love with in instantly. The leather is really high quality better than the GTF and the Whitten (which was an alligator print that was losing its luster). It is just beautiful. It is not as ergonomic as the GTF which has a better strap and pockets, but there is just an understated elegance and simplicity to the case

It just seems "right" to me. It offers great protection, is not heavy and can be held in one hand or easily with the strap, and the leather is luxurious and exceptional quality. I love the shape of it. And people continuously comment on the case.and think it is a new design :)

It just shows that some things are kinda timeless and iconic and It's George is that. I am excited to have one again.

Attachments

• My George 1.jpg
    My George 1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 647