Rip JIMMY FUSCO

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those that don't know. Jimmy fusco passed away yesterday at 7:20 pm. Myself along with his wife and a few close family members and friends were with him. Jimmy has been one of the greatest inspirations in my life, he had the biggest heart anyone could have. He loved Pool more than anyone I have ever met , and he would help anyone. I will forever have him on my mind and I will never forget him. I love you Jimmy fusco and words can never express the pain I feel knowing I will not be able to see or talk to you. Rip Jimmy ( The philly flash ) Fusco.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.The little I knew Jimmy tells me how great the void will be to those that were truly close to him. RIP Jimmy " The Philly Flash "

obe1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jimmy

Our prayers to his family ...rest in peace Jimmy

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
He would call my pops every month and they were very close. He even coached one of my best friends (40) who was there with him at the end.

I am heart broken and will truly miss the Philadelphia Flash!

KD

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RIP Jimmy. This last year or so he used to come up to Classic Billiards on a Friday night with friends to play 3 cushion. A true gentleman in words and deed.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So hard to lose one of the greatest legends of my time. Jimmy Fusco was so kind to all. He will be sorely missed. May he rest in eternal peace.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I've always thought Philly pool was the most inclusive scene in the country for the brothers and Jimmy made a lot of that work and happen. True legend for real.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I knew Jimmy
I was around Jimmy
I played pool with Jimmy.
He always had the big smile that lit up the room.
He was always a gentleman.
He will be missed.
RIP Mr. Fusco.