Does JB cases have distributers

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was curious if JB cases are sold to cue and case dealers or do they strictly sell direct? If they have dealers, where could we find them and see what they carry on hand. Thank you

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
We have very few dealers. Deliberately. Our current stock can be found here www.jbcases.com/stock.html

Anything listed as Not In Stock can generally be built and delivered in about 4 weeks. Anything custom in 8-12 weeks.

Most of our dealers don't operate on the internet. Their stock is limited as it ours.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have very few dealers. Deliberately. Our current stock can be found here www.jbcases.com/stock.html

Anything listed as Not In Stock can generally be built and delivered in about 4 weeks. Anything custom in 8-12 weeks.

Most of our dealers don't operate on the internet. Their stock is limited as it ours.

One small piece of constructive criticism on your site.....change the text color for In Stock items to green and Not In Stock items to red...it just makes better visual sense...every time I look with a quick glance I get confused and have to remind myself that the message conveyed by the colors is the opposite of what is being conveyed by the actual text.

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB Cases not available through a distributor network anymore

Seybert's is liquidating all their JB Products now and will not carry them anymore. FYI

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
One small piece of constructive criticism on your site.....change the text color for In Stock items to green and Not In Stock items to red...it just makes better visual sense...every time I look with a quick glance I get confused and have to remind myself that the message conveyed by the colors is the opposite of what is being conveyed by the actual text.

Will do. I had that same feeling.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Seybert's is liquidating all their JB Products now and will not carry them anymore. FYI

Actually Seyberts would love to carry our cases. We turned down a large order because I don't have enough people to make enough cases to turn a profit when selling to them and similar sized internet retailers.

The last time we made a large order for them it took up most of our production for six months and at the end of it we barely broke even.

So we made the decision not to do that again. A fat check looks nice until you realize that you will be broke again the day after you cash it.

Now we are focusing on smaller retailers who will service their local customers. We are finding this to be a much more manageable way to maintain our size and not be dependent on any large customers. We can afford to make less cases and maintain quality over quantity.

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
John, are the prices listed on your website the shipped price?
You should call them at the number on the website. i did and had a case shipped out the same day. Good service and way faster than going thru the middle man (the forum)

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John,

Can you make me a 4X8 LEATHER CASE 48LEA2TONEBASKET case or 3X6 OIL TAN LEATHER CASE 36OT2TONE?

What would be ideal is the OIL TAN LEATHER CASE in a 4x8 configuration? Any chance you could make me that case?

Send me a PM if this is something you're interested in tackling.

Thanks,

Matt B.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
John,

Can you make me a 4X8 LEATHER CASE 48LEA2TONEBASKET case or 3X6 OIL TAN LEATHER CASE 36OT2TONE?

What would be ideal is the OIL TAN LEATHER CASE in a 4x8 configuration? Any chance you could make me that case?

Send me a PM if this is something you're interested in tackling.

Thanks,

Matt B.

Yes we can. Any chance you can PM me on FB to talk about it?

I don't really get on AZB that much anymore, just out of the habit.

Or call me - 405-693-0386

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
We have a lot of new inventory www.jbcases.com

Some really sweet stuff on the wall right now. The most inventory we have had outside of a show in a long time. New hires are doing great - we are cutting our delivery time for customs from 8 to 6 weeks and 4 weeks or less for cases we already made.

Check us out if you want a JB Case without the wait.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John,

Just spotted your reply......I will try reaching you by phone this week.

Thanks,

Matt B.