RARE 1970's Fellini 1x2 Case in Black Ostrich Leather [Straight Stitched Label]

F8it

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
*SOLD* 1970's Fellini 1x2 Case in Black Ostrich Leather [Straight Stitched Label]

For Sale: A Very Rare V/G - Excellent condition, Used, Fellini Cue Case, in GENUINE, Black, OSTRICH SKIN! Genuine "Exotic" Ostrich Skin.
SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
to the op;

the proper way to do this is to establish what the value of the case is either by posting to the main forum asking for experienced opinions or wherever else you'd like, then once you have it figured out you can decide on an appropriate selling price and post here in the For Sale section.

As Colonel pointed out, ebay is where items can be listed for the public to decide values.

Very nice case, btw.

GL

best,
brian kc.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'll offer $85

I'll offer $100 if there is an original key.

Oh wait...never mind...I have a few....

OK....$95.....

IMG_0968.JPG

F8it

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This isn't EBAY, can you list a price please? Thank you.

The Price is simply what you are willing to pay for it. I know this isn't eBay, and what I am doing here is Polar Opposite of what I did as a seller on eBay. 99.99% of my listings were Fixed Price, Buy It Now. Also, I don't think am breaking any rules here. If you think so please report me, and AZ Admin will let me know either way. Thank you.

Sincerely,

F8it

I TRIED TO DELETE THE ABOVE BECAUSE IT WAS THE WRONG THING TO DO AND SAY! HOWEVER, THERE IS NO DELETE OPTION THAT I CAN FIND. ALSO, I APOLOGIZE TO THE COLONEL FOR THE ABOVE RESPONSE TO HIS COMMENT. I AM TRULY SORRY ABOUT THAT COLONEL!

Last edited:

F8it

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looks like I have done a major wrong here :confused: so I will either revise or take down my ad! Thank you.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Not a good idea to post up 'fishin' for high offer here in F/S section. We all are familiar with eBay and other auction sites and our for sale or trade section on our Forum is not the place.

You can always ask $750 OBO and you will soon find out what the market here on AZ is or list it on eBay for 1k and accept offers and pay the 14%.

Also, if you are going to post an item F/S in particular a Fellini members would like to see a few good pictures of interior and label.

GLWS,

-Kat,

F8it

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not a good idea to post up 'fishin' for high offer here in F/S section. We all are familiar with eBay and other auction sites and our for sale or trade section on our Forum is not the place.

You can always ask $750 OBO and you will soon find out what the market here on AZ is or list it on eBay for 1k and accept offers and pay the 14%.

Also, if you are going to post an item F/S in particular a Fellini members would like to see a few good pictures of interior and label.

GLWS,

-Kat,

Hi Kat,

I really appreciate that and I really screwed things up. I was warned about fishing but I didn't think I would admonished for at least trying it! I deserve what I got! Lesson Learned! I've honestly been really out of the loop here and have forgotten a lot. Rules have changed here too but ignorance isn't an excuse! Thank you for the kind words!

V/Sincerely!,

Rich

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
The Price is simply what you are willing to pay for it. I know this isn't eBay, and what I am doing here is Polar Opposite of what I did as a seller on eBay. 99.99% of my listings were Fixed Price, Buy It Now. Also, I don't think am breaking any rules here. If you think so please report me, and AZ Admin will let me know either way. Thank you.

Sincerely,

F8it

To be perfectly correct, the price is NOT "simply what you are willing to pay for it". Rather, it is simply "what you ARE WILLING to sell it for".

If I offered you $300, you might say, "too low, try again."
If I then offered $350 you might say, "still too low, try again".
If I then offered........and so it goes.

It is hard enough to be the buyer, without also having to take on some of the seller's responsibilities.
Pricing an item is a seller responsibility.
Meeting the minimum acceptable price of the seller is a buyer responsibility.

You have a nice case. I wish you a fast and satisfactory sale.
BTW, thanks for adding the picture of the id tag. I had hoped you would do so.

Will Prout

Last edited:

F8it

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Understood. I revised my listing as advised and apologized to everyone here and to those who commented and messaged me. I posted basically the same unrevised verson of my ad here 2+ yrs. ago, without issue. I "ass"umed things would be the same, but the guidelines have changed. I take Full responsibility for that and hope I made amends with everyone I upset. Thank you.

Best Regards,

F8it

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Understood. I revised my listing as advised and apologized to everyone here and to those who commented and messaged me. I posted basically the same unrevised verson of my ad here 2+ yrs. ago, without issue. I "ass"umed things would be the same, but the guidelines have changed. I take Full responsibility for that and hope I made amends with everyone I upset. Thank you.

Best Regards,

F8it

Awesome.

Honestly, I have a few very cool cases, including Fellini, but I envy the man who lands this one.

IMHO this is a top notch Fellini.

GLWYS!

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Awesome.

Honestly, I have a few very cool cases, including Fellini, but I envy the man who lands this one.

IMHO this is a top notch Fellini.

GLWYS!

Owned by a classy person who made some quick adjustments in his approach to the sale.

Again, a nice case, I wish you a quick and beneficial sale of your rare Fellini.

Will Prout