AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

MURRELL SLY PIERCE 006.jpg

MURRELL SLY PIERCE 011.jpg

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a very nice Leon Sly 4 point 4 veneer cue... The points are constructed of jet black Gaboon ebony with veneers of white, yellow, orange, red into a jet black Gaboon ebony forearm...The butt sleeve is also constructed of jet black Gaboon ebony finished off with a freshly installed elephant ear wrap by Leon Sly.. Everything white in this cue is ivory!! This includes Joint, ferrules, inlaid speared joint work on both butt, and shafts (these are not rings) inlays in both the points and butt sleeve, and finally the Hoppe ring..This cue has a TON of Ivory work!!! This cue is in near excellent shape with no dings, dents, or blems, and rolls straight together, and apart. I'll let the pictures do the talking, and rate the cue at 95% conservatively only because its been played.. Here's your chance to own a very nice cue that plays excellent!!! I don't need to get rid of this cue, I'm always looking to do some trading so bring the trade offers!! PLEASE NO PM'S SEND ALL QUESTIONS TO hauserdale@gmail.com ALL PMS WILL BE DELETED

The cue weighs approximately 19-19.5 oz, and shafts are about 12.75-12.85 I will update accurate specs..
Specs:

58"
Butt ?
Shaft mm @
Shaft mm @
Ferrules Ivory
Tips Unknown
Pin Stainless Steel 3/8x10
58" butt 29" shaft 29"

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
○○○○○fs/ft: Fancy jp sneaky○○○○○

Here for your consideration is a Jim Pierce fancy sneaky ... The cue is new test hit condition with no dings, dents, blems, or scratches. Jim makes a very solid playing cue, and you'll be hard pressed to find a better player for the money. The cue is also equipped with a old growth bowling alley shaft..Please send all questions to hauserdale@gmail.com

I'll do 350.00 OBO shipped, and will consider trades also

EMAILS ONLY ALL PM'S WILL BE DELETED

Specs:

58"
Butt 15.2 OZ
Shaft 13.1mm @ 3.8 OZ
Wood to wood juma joint
Ferrules juma
Tip Triangle
58" butt 29" shaft 29"

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mint Jim Pierce 4 point Alves sneaky into maple..The cue is absolutely gorgeous with nice grain, and finished off with SW style butt sleeve.. Jim makes great playing, balanced cues, and this cue hit's em good!!...The cue is straight together, and apart in great condition. There are zero blems, bruises, or dings on this cue...I'm very critical when it comes to condition of cues, so please keep that in mind..... Here's a chance to own a cue that plays extremely well in perfect shape..I

I'm looking for 325.00 on this one

Please no pm's..contact me at hauserdale@gmail.com if you have any questions..

Specs:

58"
19.5 OZ
Butt 15.5 OZ
Shaft 13 mm @ 3.9 OZ
Wood to wood juma joint
Ferrules juma
Tip Triangle
58" butt 29" shaft 29"

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have for your consideration a Killer Kenny Murrell cue. The forearm is constructed out of some highly figured Birdseye maple heartwood with great natural dark color (NOT STAINED). The points are constructed out of some killer red Amboyna Burl , and each point has 4 veneers of natural, green, blue, and black. The butt sleeve is also high grade highly figured Amboyna Burl finished off with a Juma Buttcap. The joint is stainless steel piloted with a 5/16x14 pin, and finished off with classy ivory stitch rings ..The shafts are very clean in perfect condition finished off with ivory ferrules..The cue is in near mint condition (test hit only) with no bruises, blems, dings, or scratches and rolls straight together, and apart.. Kenny is a master machinist, and makes a great playing cue as everybody knows ...I'm looking for 1875.00, or possible trades. If you have any questions, or TRADE OFFERS please send pics, specs, condition and all info to hauserdale@gmail.com

The weight of the cue is approximately 19.0-19.3 oz
I'll update individual specs ASAP

Specs:

19.0-19.3 oz
Butt 15.0 oz
Shaft 13 mm @ 4.0 oz
Shaft 13 mm @ 4.0 0z
Ferrules Ivory
Tips Unknown Layered
S.S. Piloted
Pin 5/16x14
White w/ Green spec linen
Black Phenolic Collars
Juma Butt cap
58" Butt 29" Shaft 29"

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have for your consideration a Killer Jim Pierce Cue. The forearm, and Butt sleeve is constructed out of some nicely figured Pink Ivory with great natural dark color ..The shaft is very clean in perfect condition finished off with ivory ferrule..The cue is in near mint condition with no bruises, blems, dings, or scratches and rolls straight together, and apart.. Jim is a great cue builder, and makes a great playing cue as everybody knows ...I'm looking for 525.00 , or possible trades. If you have any questions, or TRADE OFFERS please send pics, specs, condition and all info to hauserdale@gmail.com PMS WILL BE DELETED

Specs:

Butt 15.8 oz
Shaft 13 mm @ 3.8 oz
Ferrule Ivory
Tip Ultra Skin Med
Wrap Textured Leather
Black Phenolic Joint
Black Phenolic Butt Cap
Rings 5 Pack
58" Butt 29" Shaft 29"

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have for your consideration a Jeff Olney 4 point 4 veneer cue.. The cue is in excellent condition with very little play, no bruises, blems, dings, or scratches and rolls straight together, and apart. I am the original owner, and was told this cue was made with 20 year old purpleheart for handle wood..I'm looking for 575.00 , or possible trades. If you have any questions, or TRADE OFFERS please send pics, specs, condition and all info to hauserdale@gmail.com PMS WILL BE DELETED

PLEASE NOTE MY AGRESSIVE PRICE IS BASED ON THE SMALL SUGAR MARK IN PHOTOS 6 &7..

Specs:

Butt 15.8 oz
Shaft 13 mm @ 3.6 oz
Ferrule LBM
Tip UNKNOWN
Pin Brass 3/8x10
Wrap Linen
Black Phenolic Joint
Black Phenolic Butt Cap
Hoppe Ring Ivory
58" Butt 29" Shaft 29"

15.8, 3.6

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here for your consideration is a Randy Mobley cue in MINT CONDITION ... The cue is new with no dings, dents, blems, or scratches. I'll update the specs.
Please send all trade offers to hauserdale@gmail.com ..

EMAILS ONLY ALL PM'S WILL BE DELETED

Specs:

TBA

Last edited: