FS Mike Capone Coco Plain Jane Cue

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Posting the sale for a friend. This cue is in 75-80% good used condition. Comes with 2 shafts, 1 original shaft with yellow micarta ferrules, the other is a 314 FAT shaft. This is certainly not a plain PJ at all, with 5 stunning rings(A,B,C,D,E) and stunning cocobolo on both forearm and buttsleeve. This cue not only looks good, you will love it even more when you play with it. This is a definite player, move the cue ball around with ease, stiff, especially with the 314 FAT shaft that comes with it.

Specs:
Butt: 15.9oz
Shaft 1(Original - Yellow Micarta Ferrule): 3.59oz - 13.1mm
Shaft 2(314 FAT) - 3.72oz - 13.2mm

The only flaw in this cue imo is two chips on the cue. One on the butcap, the other on the shaft's joint. I've took pics of the chips but doesn't look as obvious in real.

PS: Pin has been changed by previous owner to fit SW shafts. Doesn't effect the hit or straightness of the cue. I've also authenticate this cue with Mike.(If you want I can send u the email conversation)

I'll take $900 shipped worldwide ($865 + $35 shipping).
- Price Dropped (10/12/2014) $800 shipped worldwide
- Price Dropped (06/01/2015) $650 shipped worldwide

Payment via paypal(send as gift or add 4.5% to total), for Western Union or Bank Wire Transfer, remember the fees on you!

Thank you,

Let me know
Tim

Last edited:

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Got so many offers but please guys, no trades! Cash only! This is an incredible deal here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk