The Action Pool Tour: Feb 9-10, Salisbury MD (Sat Free, Sun PPV)!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

manfromoz

Banned
Bump

Thanks Big Truck!

We will be going live from Break Time in Salisbury, MD at approximately 12:00 noon! Watch all the ACTION today absolutely free! We are expecting a field of strong players such as Brandon Shuff, Shaun Wilkie, Brett Stottlemyer, Brian Deska, and many, many more!!!

Click here to watch all day Saturday for free!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Big Truck!

We will be going live from Break Time in Salisbury, MD at approximately 12:00 noon! Watch all the ACTION today absolutely free! We are expecting a field of strong players such as Brandon Shuff, Shaun Wilkie, Brett Stottlemyer, Brian Deska, and many, many more!!!

Click here to watch all day Saturday for free!

I got to watch some earlier and was really impressed with the entire event.

Great job Ozzy!

Ray

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How was this advertised for free and then when I go to the website it says all the free passes were handed out and it's $2.95? Shouldn't it have been listed as "free to the first X number of people?"

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I clicked on what I thought was a free stream only to asked to pay 2.95 to watch it

Playin4Dinner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How was this advertised for free and then when I go to the website it says all the free passes were handed out and it's $2.95? Shouldn't it have been listed as "free to the first X number of people?"

this was a bad deal indeed... the idea for free sat was nice if it worked out... gave your viewers a chance to check it out before buying on sunday...

I'm sure there were a few of us on the fence for buying sun that are no longer interested without the opportunity to check out the player caliber, stream quality, commentary, etc.. I don't want to come across as a nit... Bob and snukker find and share free, quality streams around the clock... Imo, that's pretty tough to fade.... But I'm one of the few pool junkies that's willing pay to see quality action... I'm not alone either, I promise you...

Better luck working the kinks out next time... I'll try to tune in and support again :wink:

1shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow!

That's all I can say because I am speechless.

Ozzy & Truck thanks for all that you do.

"C.D."

manfromoz

Banned
Update

First, I apologize for the issue with the free passes. I was actually unaware that our service provider only allow a fixed number of free passes. We had never reached the limit in the past but our viewership was so strong yesterday that it did. The only way that I could get more "seats" yesterday was to impose a small fee. This was not intentional false advertising - it was simply ignorance of the limit on my part. I will work out the issue and again, I apologize.

Day #1 Update:
We started with 44 players and we are down to the final 8! The winners' side final four consists of Brett Stottlemyer, Cliff Cottman, Antonio Austin and Ozzy Reynolds. The one-loss side final 4 consists of Dominic Noe, Dan Madden, Kevin West and Tim Colvin. Click here for the completed bracket after Day #1.

<<Click here to watch the final day of the ACTION for only $4.95!>>

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

First, I apologize for the issue with the free passes. I was actually unaware that our service provider only allow a fixed number of free passes. We had never reached the limit in the past but our viewership was so strong yesterday that it did. The only way that I could get more "seats" yesterday was to impose a small fee. This was not intentional false advertising - it was simply ignorance of the limit on my part. I will work out the issue and again, I apologize.

Day #1 Update:
We started with 44 players and we are down to the final 8! The winners' side final four consists of Brett Stottlemyer, Cliff Cottman, Antonio Austin and Ozzy Reynolds. The one-loss side final 4 consists of Dominic Noe, Dan Madden, Kevin West and Tim Colvin. Click here for the completed bracket after Day #1.

<<Click here to watch the final day of the ACTION for only $4.95!>>

Thanks Ozzy. I have lost more than 2.95 in the couch. On more than one ocassion, not a big deal.

I loved the show. George does a good job on commentary but he really doesn't say who is he is or where he's at much. I picked up on his first name when you mentioned it.

Brett sure got some brutal rolls in a few matches but I see he pulled it off. Against YOU of all people!! :D Good shooting buddy.

Ray