Danny H and his 351 video

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Danny and everybody:

I have been busier than heck. Had about 10 closings last two weeks. Have one tomorrow and Friday.

Next week a little lighter. Let me get back to everybody then. I can make copies of Danny's run for him and send them off and Danny can take the money direct or through me, whichever.

One guy already sent me money. Bear with me. Need to find which hard drive I have the files stored on.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Interested aswell. Just waiting on mr walsh to say when he can start taking orders.

sorry guys. Don't check on this forum much these days.

Danny said I should be charging $35, so if you paypal $35.00 to me at gwtlaw@aol.com, I will mail you out a dvd of the run within a few days. Give your address to me by email.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
be Genuine

I'm interested as well. I've heard about the video but I've never seen it. How can I get a copy?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it.

looks like i got to get up purty early to cash in on you peppersaucer. If anyone is re-distributing my run without my permission or written consent then they might be in with the wrong crowd. So again if you are receiving any footage of the DVD and not receiving from either Dennis or myself - your getting a plagiarized copy and we cannot guarantee authenticity. Those who go through the underground should stay underground.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I got mine, legit. And I'm really enjoying the commentary. Thanks Danny! And thanks to Dennis for getting it out.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Payment received Ralf, and thanks for the interest - please let me know bout how well you liked or disliked. Thanks again.

Just checking here. Danny: Do I owe someone a copy?

If someone paid and hasn't received it, let me know. I am just helping Danny who is helping all of us 14.1 nuts, with his hard work and his analysis.

gwtlaw@aol.com

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Ok

Not at all, Danny. What I meant was I found the thread that contains the info on how to order a copy from Dennis. I just haven't ordered a copy yet. :thumbup:

Roger that - sow - a needle pulling thread. What I meant was please don't pass the pepper and welcome to your discovery. I guess you overlooked the title of this thread? Manipulation is not really a sign of intelligence peppersaucer?-/ I would suggest slowing down and doing one thing at a time. Never mind - Glad u found the thread, u were and maybe still are struggling a bit.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Roger that - sow - a needle pulling thread. What I meant was please don't pass the pepper and welcome to your discovery. I guess you overlooked the title of this thread? Manipulation is not really a sign of intelligence peppersaucer?-/ I would suggest slowing down and doing one thing at a time. Never mind - Glad u found the thread, u were and maybe still are struggling a bit.

OK maybe I was a bit temperamental or quick to judge you pepper. I apologize for my mood been a bit irritable as of late. The DVD is solid however - I guarantee it.

Last edited:

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for not replying earlier. Do you take chase quickpay? I don't use paypal. if not chase quickpay, would you rather me sent you a check or money order? let me know.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Sorry for not replying earlier. Do you take chase quickpay? I don't use paypal. if not chase quickpay, would you rather me sent you a check or money order? let me know.

Check ok.

Dennis Walsh
8036 Mallow Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477

Do I owe anyone a dvd?