Help with posting pics

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How are you guys posting pics?
Photobucket was my go to, but it looks like they're charging for 3rd party hosting..
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dale

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Photobucket was my go to, but it looks like they're charging for 3rd party hosting..

Thanks in advance,

Dale

You use the AZ Billiards uploads, and attach them to your post.

Also, imgur.com is free and offers photo album management if you make an account

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member

Thanks in advance,

Dale

Just me, but I wouldn't recommend 3rd party photo hosting. We've seen the disappearing of the photobucket pictures, and I wouldn't want the possibility of spyware with the 3rd party applications. Take the picture, or copy as a JPG, download to your computer, resize to large document, then you can upload using AZ standard uploading. Pretty easy.

All the best,
WW

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just me, but I wouldn't recommend 3rd party photo hosting. We've seen the disappearing of the photobucket pictures, and I wouldn't want the possibility of spyware with the 3rd party applications. Take the picture, or copy as a JPG, download to your computer, resize to large document, then you can upload using AZ standard uploading. Pretty easy.

All the best,
WW

Good advice I appreciate it..

Thank you