My personal cue

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember when it was just a baby swaddled in wax paper. Now it is all grown up. Nice job.

Attachments

• May2011VisitingKennyMurrell007.jpg
    May2011VisitingKennyMurrell007.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 311
  • May2011VisitingKennyMurrell090.jpg
    May2011VisitingKennyMurrell090.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 336

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Beautiful cue Kenny!
Nice rings and love the extra long points. I know you will enjoy this cue for many years to come! Great job! :smile:
Thanks Rex.

That's a player right there, straight up. Nice work.;)
Yeap.....ty.

Great cue Kenny! And I heard from One of the top cuemakers in the world that the cue plays as good as it looks!

Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout

Hi Will,

Thanks for you complement.

Kenny

peter_gunn

])3a]) s']['rok3
Silver Member
3/8-10 flat face joint with Grice metrial 1/2" joint. Joint size .838. 4.0 oz. shafts size 12.95mm and 30" long with Grice cap ferrule, butt weight 15.3 oz., Butt length 28 1/2. butt size around 1.2550. Kamui tips Medium.

What is Grice?? :frown:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny...thanks for letting test out your cue. Love how the ferrule-less shaft plays and the natural sound of a sweet hit!!! The cue I tested in PA played really good with either shafts. Not sure what the balance was but as I soon as I pick it up...I knew it was a player's cue.

Duc.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
FlyingSnail

Can't wait to get one of these great hitting cues! The engraved bolt is awesome, Kenny-

-dj

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the shorter white half joint,gives it a nice look and have found with half joints like this and even steel ones that every cue that I've tryed with a half joint played really great!!

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Are you taking orders?:smile:

Josh
Pm sent Josh.

What is Grice?? :frown:
Linen base White phenolic material.

Kenny...thanks for letting test out your cue. Love how the ferrule-less shaft plays and the natural sound of a sweet hit!!! The cue I tested in PA played really good with either shafts. Not sure what the balance was but as I soon as I pick it up...I knew it was a player's cue.

Duc.
Hey Duc,

Thanks for your kind words. Good to see you at the Little Kenny Cue Show.

Kenny

Love the shorter white half joint,gives it a nice look and have found with half joints like this and even steel ones that every cue that I've tryed with a half joint played really great!!

Thanks...

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump for my man Kenny Koo. Got to see his shop last night, and I have a new found respect for all cue makers. Its truly a blend of skill, craft, science and passion. Funny my girlfriend was an art major and she had more questions on how a blank is created than i did. She seems to love purpleheart wood. :confused:

Anyway- thanks again to Kenny for the help and the shop tour. :thumbup:

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Bump for my man Kenny Koo. Got to see his shop last night, and I have a new found respect for all cue makers. Its truly a blend of skill, craft, science and passion. Funny my girlfriend was an art major and she had more questions on how a blank is created than i did. She seems to love purpleheart wood. :confused:

Anyway- thanks again to Kenny for the help and the shop tour. :thumbup:

Nice to see you both at my shop Thursday night. Indeed she does have question about how cue are building and basic construction of cue than you do:eek:. I do have a few stick of nice purpleheart wood in my little shop:wink:

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue Kenny ...I love everything about it...super clean work!! Hopefully one day I'll get to hit one of your beauty's.. :)