Scotch Doubles Silver Races

fiftyyardline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the past, races in scotch have been to 4 on the winners side and 3 on losers side. Trying to understand the changes this year: First round is almost all race to 3 ?? - with just one or two matches in each bracket listed as a race to 4??- then the rest of the winners side is listed as races to 4. Losers side is still all a race to 3. Do not understand why the first round is almost all - but not all cases shortened to a race to 3. We came all the way to Vegas to only race to 3 in the first round? IMO - race is too short as a true test on winners side. Can anyone explain this?

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm seeing all prelim brackets and the final bracket of silver scotch doubles at winners side race to 4 all the way down the board, and losers side race to 3.

fiftyyardline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm seeing all prelim brackets and the final bracket of silver scotch doubles at winners side race to 4 all the way down the board, and losers side race to 3.

Ok - I see that now also - not sure if I mis-read the bracket or if it was already corrected. Never mind.