School me on blind draw

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If some one is using cards to do a "blind draw" for 2 or 3 or 4 player teams, other then marking the cards or tossing one a bit from the pile, is there a way they could be manipulating who pulls what card?

I am just wondering what you guys know that you could share with me.

Sorry, this is all the info I can share.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
If some one is using cards to do a "blind draw" for 2 or 3 or 4 player teams, other then marking the cards or tossing one a bit from the pile, is there a way they could be manipulating who pulls what card?

I am just wondering what you guys know that you could share with me.

Sorry, this is all the info I can share.

Um, sleight of hand is an art and very common. Look up Ricky Jay on YouTube or the guy who fooled Penn and Teller.

If you don't know who the sucker is, then you're the sucker

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree.

Slight of hand is all to common, as is the "win at any way you can" mentality.

I am old fashioned and ain't changing. I respect the game of pool and I detest cheaters, those that exploit rules unfairly and the like.

How you win is just as important as if you win, by that I mean being honest and fair when playing a game of pool.

Life on earth is short and I want my legacy to be a good one, a fair one, an honest one, a respected one. I'm still working on it!

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen it happen in ring games. It's an iffy proposition to begin with and when they rig the order you face long odds.

noMoreSchon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just use a pill bottle/shaker. You can manipulate anything, but at least know that

you are the one who pulled your pill. A draw is a draw no matter if you use cards or not.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tap, tap, tap! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Slight of hand is all to common, as is the "win at any way you can" mentality.

I am old fashioned and ain't changing. I respect the game of pool and I detest cheaters, those that exploit rules unfairly and the like.

How you win is just as important as if you win, by that I mean being honest and fair when playing a game of pool.

Life on earth is short and I want my legacy to be a good one, a fair one, an honest one, a respected one. I'm still working on it!