Buyer / Seller transaction report

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Recently did a deal with poolguy4u for a Predator SP8RW. Cue was priced fairly, accurately described, well packed and shipped immediately upon payment. It was received two days later. VERY happy with the entire transaction...could not have possibly been smoother.

This is how transactions should be...seamless! Could not possibly recommend poolguy4u enough...one of the good guys.:yeah:

pupdog1243

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just did a deal for an old Espiritu with jacobyguy. Cue was accurately described, fairly priced, and shipped quickly. Cue arrived undamaged and better than expected. Thanks!!

Spiorad_Fola

Registered
smooth sailing

Bought a Samsara from Jimmy_Betmore, was a great experience. He was straight up about the condition of the cue, no problems whatsoever. I would definitely buy from him again in a heartbeat.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Taken by jvcpooljunkie

I paid for a cue on 2/16/15. It is now 4 weeks later and no cue despite attempts on my part to contact the seller. After many PMs and phone call attempts, no communication from the seller.

It is not about the money, it is about the principal.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=376451

The above is a link for the cue offered for sale.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The picture of the cue on the dining room table is my picture when I had an OB break cue for sale back in 2012.

I paid for a cue on 2/16/15. It is now 4 weeks later and no cue despite attempts on my part to contact the seller. After many PMs and phone call attempts, no communication from the seller.

It is not about the money, it is about the principal.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=376451

The above is a link for the cue offered for sale.

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't do business with zoeblac

Don't do business with "zoeblac".

I paid $2500.00 for the Southwest cue she is selling in this thread:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=379960

I sent the money via PayPal on 4/22/2015. She has become unresponsive to me and all my communication attempts. I have since issued a grievance claim for my money on PayPal.

I just saw that she bumped her thread for the Southwest a few days ago... even after I've sent the money to her. PayPal is attempting to contact her and she is not responding to them either. I've left negative iTrader feedback and a negative response to her latest bump post... however, I cannot post a reply to the thread to warn others. Not sure why.

Do not deal with this person! They are a fraud and will take your money!

The associated names on the PayPal and email accounts are: Dianne Pearl Canlas

I hope this person gets banned from the forums.

TNKen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction with Kirby Navarrete (breakandrun).

Hope you enjoy the Gina you stole!!!!!

Jonwow

Registered
Recently bought a predator panthera 2-2 from Cuecrazy, thanks Dave! Excellent transaction and great comms! Everything was as described and Dave was helpful in every aspect.

Look forward to more deals in the future!

wade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deal with actioncentral (Jeff Gregory)

I hate to have to do this but, I need to make the members aware of a deal between actioncentral (Jeff Gregory)and Myself.

I was OBM and noticed a Richard Black Hoppe that was for sale and it really appealed to me. I contacted Jeff Gregory about it with a couple question's I had about the cue. I asked him how even the points were and if there was any other issues besides the cracked ferrule he had stated and showed in one of the photograph's in his for sale thread. He said the cue was in very good condition & that both the butt & shafts rolled straight apart and together and the shafts were 13.00 mm. I asked him what would be the best price due to having to have the ferrule replaced and we agreed on $1150.00 shipped. I sent over the PayPal payment as a gift so he would not have any fees coming out of the total. A little while later he messaged me about the cost of the shipping was $28.00 higher to get the cue before the weekend. He asked if I could send him an additional $25.00 to cover the cost and I sent over $30.00 just for good measure. Now I got the cue in and once I inspected it I found the the Butt had a lift in the joint and both shafts were considerably smaller than the size listed in the for sale thread. Both shafts were between 12.65 mm to 12.75 mm under the ferrules and went down to 12.25mm to 12.60 mm approx 6" to 8" below the ferrules. I contacted Jeff about these issues and he offered to refund me $150.00 for the issues and me keep the cue or I could just return it. I decided to return the cue for a refund and sent the cue back in the same method as it was sent to me since I didn't want it taking longer to get there or sitting in the USPS. Jeff received the cue on Saturday and after the weekend I was refunded the original payment I sent for $1150.00 so I contacted Jeff about this and mentioned to him that I didn't know if he did the refund or someone else had possibly done for him since I didn't want to jump to conclusions. After a short time he refunded the $30.00 for the additional cost for shipping. Then I questioned to why I wasn't reimbursed the cost of me shipping the cue back to him which was $69.00 he stated that in his experience of returns that the buyer was responsible for that. I stated that I could understand that if I had received the cue and wanted to return it due to something I didn't find appealing in the appearance of the cue like color of wood,veneer colors, wrap or etc but I was returning it due to it being misrepresented in his for sale thread. Then the response I got from him was that me returning the cue put him in a tight spot and caused him a few issues and that he was out $60.00 of his money. Good day and better luck to me. Now I understand that I could and probably should have contacted Jeff before sending the cue back to discuss the shipping terms so I offered to accept $35.00 since that would put each of us about the same amount of money we lost on the deal. If I had sold a cue or etc and misrepresented it I would not expect the buyer to have any loss of money and wouldn't have expected this from a person who has sold or purchased products off of the here as well as Facebook Forums. I do not want to cost Jeff any sales or any issues with further sales but I just don't feel that the deal was handled correctly. Lastly if I am in the wrong I would appreciate any Input from the other members.

Last edited:

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate to have to do this but, I need to make the members aware of a deal between actioncentral (Jeff Gregory)and Myself.

I was OBM and noticed a Richard Black Hoppe that was for sale and it really appealed to me. I contacted Jeff Gregory about it with a couple question's I had about the cue. I asked him how even the points were and if there was any other issues besides the cracked ferrule he had stated and showed in one of the photograph's in his for sale thread. He said the cue was in very good condition & that both the butt & shafts rolled straight apart and together and the shafts were 13.00 mm. I asked him what would be the best price due to having to have the ferrule replaced and we agreed on $1150.00 shipped. I sent over the PayPal payment as a gift so he would not have any fees coming out of the total. A little while later he messaged me about the cost of the shipping was $28.00 higher to get the cue before the weekend. He asked if I could send him an additional $25.00 to cover the cost and I sent over $30.00 just for good measure. Now I got the cue in and once I inspected it I found the the Butt had a lift in the joint and both shafts were considerably smaller than the size listed in the for sale thread. Both shafts were between 12.65 mm to 12.75 mm under the ferrules and went down to 12.25mm to 12.60 mm approx 6" to 8" below the ferrules. I contacted Jeff about these issues and he offered to refund me $150.00 for the issues and me keep the cue or I could just return it. I decided to return the cue for a refund and sent the cue back in the same method as it was sent to me since I didn't want it taking longer to get there or sitting in the USPS. Jeff received the cue on Saturday and after the weekend I was refunded the original payment I sent for $1150.00 so I contacted Jeff about this and mentioned to him that I didn't know if he did the refund or someone else had possibly done for him since I didn't want to jump to conclusions. After a short time he refunded the $30.00 for the additional cost for shipping. Then I questioned to why I wasn't reimbursed the cost of me shipping the cue back to him which was $69.00 he stated that in his experience of returns that the buyer was responsible for that. I stated that I could understand that if I had received the cue and wanted to return it due to something I didn't find appealing in the appearance of the cue like color of wood,veneer colors, wrap or etc but I was returning it due to it being misrepresented in his for sale thread. Then the response I got from him was that me returning the cue put him in a tight spot and caused him a few issues and that he was out $60.00 of his money. Good day and better luck to me. Now I understand that I could and probably should have contacted Jeff before sending the cue back to discuss the shipping terms so I offered to accept $35.00 since that would put each of us about the same amount of money we lost on the deal. If I had sold a cue or etc and misrepresented it I would not expect the buyer to have any loss of money and wouldn't have expected this from a person who has sold or purchased products off of the here as well as Facebook Forums. I do not want to cost Jeff any sales or any issues with further sales but I just don't feel that the deal was handled correctly. Lastly if I am in the wrong I would appreciate any Input from the other members.

What a shame Wade. So this guy doesnt want to take any responsibility for giving you the wrong shaft diameters and by sending a cue with a roll in the butt? What a joke. I wouldn't want any shaft at 12.25 period. It is useless. You should expect full refund for any money that you spent. I feel if you were told the correct information on the cue he was selling then you wouldn't have gone through with the deal in the first place. He is totally in the wrong for not refunding you 100% of every dime you spent. Thank you for the warning I will definitely not do any dealings with this guy And good luck. Hopefully he will realize how stupid he looks for trying to do this to you and do the right thing.

mufret

Registered
Beware of NanceWayne - CueKOTE - Wayne Nance

I recently posted a thread in the WTB section of this site and was PM'd by Wayne to let me know that he had a Predator fancy SP butt for sale. Wayne stated that other than a hairline crack in the butt ring, the cue was in good condition with only normal wear and tear. Based on this information, I agreed to purchase the butt. I received the cue and quickly noticed that there were significant issues with the forearm. The inlays were raised and one even appears to have broken the finish. There was also significant discoloration of the butt collar. None of this was disclosed prior to the purchase and now that he has the $, Wayne has decided to not respond to any inquiries. I've PM'd him and he's been on the site a number of time since my PM was sent and I also attempted to contact him via Paypal, with no response. This left me with no other option than to escalate the Paypal claim. I did also want to make anyone else who has started a WTB thread to be cautious dealing with Wayne as they may end up in a similar situation.

fssgolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9ball mike

I just did a trade with 9ball mike. We had a issue with the item he sent. He was not aware of the issue but he bent over backwards to remedy the issue.
Without a doubt he is the best person I have dealt with online.
Thanks again Mike

Slow Eddie

I only look Filipino.
Silver Member
Smooth transaction with Rackattach as seller

Bought this Porper cue case from Rackattach and the transaction went off without a hitch. Product was as described, well-packaged, and arrived lightning-quick. As soon as I figure out how to use iTrader I will leave positive feedback there as well. Thanks Rackattach!